• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've enjoyed your posts for a long time BD, but you guys have short memories..

A collingwood supporter lecturing us on ethics. So cute.

Jesus, you came on to another board and that's all you came up with. Are you like the low IQ guy that no-one likes on your own board so you try to go external to get some street cred?
Come on gringo cut him some slack, that is high form bants over at wifebasher.com, oops I mean lolnorf board.
They make the Essendon board look like a cross between Dave Chappelle and Robyn Williams

Ahhh gets upset when it's too close to home
You see this Dard Ball Get ?

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Anyway, just got a chance to watch the game replay on Kayo, and looks like we still have issues with the midfield and work around stoppages. I thought Byrnes really put in hard, Sharman showed a lot of smarts under pressure, some nice work from the recruits though Wilke stood out, as did Membrey. The big issue for us will be getting the ball cleanly to our forwards from clearances.

This is no place to talk about the game Saintbloke, this is shitposting at the expense of that non entity charity case

I always thought dogs supporters were worse amongst us minnows.
Until I came to this thread haha

And I thought you guys were. There you go. We got voted as the worst supporters in the AFL year after year in those Herald Sun polls. We don't win flags but we are top of the hill as far as bad sportsmanship goes. Even right now I'm biting my tongue to stop me saying something crass about your mum.

And I thought you guys were. There you go. We got voted as the worst supporters in the AFL year after year in those Herald Sun polls. We don't win flags but we are top of the hill as far as bad sportsmanship goes. Even right now I'm biting my tongue to stop me saying something crass about your mum.
Leave her alone, it’s her day today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saying he was 100% knocked out
And has entered concussion protocols.

Given his history we may take a conservative approach and he will miss round 1.
Given his history, you should retire him.

Embarrassing wasn't it. And slightly sad....

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I kid you not, we sat next to a group of North fans yesterday and for the most part it was okay.

In the third they started to get very excited. 2 turned to my group asking if we had anyone out because their kids are making us look like spooners and they have…Missing Logue , Corr , McDonald , Greenwood , Shiels Comben and Taylor who will all play if fit . Simpkin was knocked out after 10 mins also.

And yes you read that right, The corpse of Liam ****ing Shiels was used as a player who would bring the pain against us.

We kindly advised them that we had a few out.

Crouch Dow Sinclair Clark battle jones Windhager all missing for us.

and they howled… “Dow and Jones. They wouldn’t get a game for West Coast”

Sorry boys and girls been a busy morning but just got the gloves on and going out to the plate now for a few homers. Will let you know how it goes

Some special water in the tanks at North.

By my last count, you are the club who:

- sacked your greatest ever player - because he was smashing his best mates and vice captains wife in the toilet of the home of the greatest shin boner of all time.

- only club to appoint a coach and head * them so bad they decide to transition.

- a club who has spent the past 50 years celebrating thug acts such as websters to the point you have glorified dog s**t footballers. Archer, Ziebell, Micky Martyn, Firrito

- repeatedly “supported” a young players issues with interacting/abusing women in the form of contract extensions until you have to sack him… and then tell him how much he was missed by your female president in the open of Moorabbin yesterday.

- a club who’s only belief of winning another flag is by nuking their list and crying poor so that the AFL provides repeated handouts.

- a club who celebrated the employment of a coach, who now has a truly ****ed up link to systemic racism

But…. Hey by all means. Have a crack at us.

My personal favourite was #2 by the way. That takes something special to achieve.
Normally like your posts but suggesting that being a coach of North had anything to do with Laidley's personal life is poor form.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some fairly strange posts and reactions on here from some Saint supporters, I would have thought that a group of people who support a team with Frawley stand would have approached this differently

And all 500 north supporters that cerebrate a history of cheap shots like Webster's would stop bleating about something like it's the most confronting act every witnessed. It was course and unsportsmanlike like and will get him rubbed out. No-one cares what you sad ****s think.

Normally like your posts but suggesting that being a coach of North had anything to do with Laidley's personal life is poor form.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
It was a joke mate. Defending our club against the morons who have invaded our board

For those too lazy to open to read

----------------------------------------------------------

In an explosive twist to the Hawthorn racism allegations scandal, former Hawks senior coach Alastair Clarkson and ex assistant Chris Fagan will come face-to-face with players involved in the saga.

In June last year, former four-time Hawthorn premiership forward Cyril Rioli, alongside his wife Shannyn Ahsam-Rioli, ex-Hawthorn players Carl Peterson and Jermaine Miller-Lewis, as well as the latter's wife Montanah Miller-Lewis, and former Hawks staffer Leon Egan removed their cloaks of anonymity as they released a blistering statement summarising their allegations against the club.

It came just days after the AFL closed its investigation into allegations of racism against Clarkson, Fagan and Jason Burt, with the governing body announcing no adverse findings.

Now, the Human Rights Commission has set official dates for Clarkson, Fagan and their ex-welfare manager Burt to face Rioli and others who are accusing them of racism during their time at the club, according to Seven.

They'll be summoned to a conciliation meeting on March 26 and 27 at the Human Rights Commission.

Fagn, who now coaches the Brisbane Lions and Clarkson (now North Melbourne coach), will be facing Rioli and others involved in the middle of their AFL seasons.

The letter penned from the alleged victims in June 2023 stated that they are ready to take Clarkson, Fagan and Burt to the Commission to ensure they feel their grievances are properly heard.

"They have made their choice, and we will now bring them to a Human Rights Commission conciliation to listen to the truths that they don't want to hear," the statement from Rioli and some former teammates read.

And if they still won't listen and learn then it will end up in the federal court where we will tell our truths in the witness box. But they will hear us one way or another.

"We also believe that with the passing of time that the Hawthorn Football Club will acknowledge that our suffering and pain was real."

Clarkson, Fagan and ex-welfare manager Burt have always denied the allegations.

Pretty rich coming from a St Kilda supporter mate....I dare say North Melbourne has had a lot more success over the years than St Kilda.

You are an irrelevant club my friend.

Other boards take offence at the mere presence of oppo, I think we take offence at the sheer lack of intelligence and humour brought by the oppo.
BE FUNNY AND/OR SMART FFS
Saints board: be quick, be smart, cut me with it

oppofan: **** you

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back