Adam Cooney to win 09 Brownlow - Yes or No?

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not with the preseason (or lack of) he has had, don't expect him to be fullly firing and blowing teams away like last year until 2nd half of year rather than first half like last year.

Could he ? = Hell Yes

Will He ? = Maybe not

Although Cooney has managed to get better as a football player by advancing his game or taking it to a new level every year since he arrived at the club. I do expect him to be roughly at the same pace as 08 but I wouldnt be putting money on him woinning another juist as yet.

I answered no. It is rare that the premier side also produces the brownlow medallist for that same year.

Don't be so sure... it happens quite a bit.

Bartel in '07, Black in '02, Aker '01. Also consider Cousins winning it in '05 and Goodes winning it in '06... some people are of the opinion that Sydney deserved to win its flag in '06 and West Coast in '05, instead of the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we have a similar season to last year then he's a great chance, i just dont think griff has the consistency to poll brownlow votes game in and game out, although his highlight reel will be unbelievable

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Cooney to win 09 Brownlow - Yes or No?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back