Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the replay and the umpiring was even more disgraceful live - Hogan getting paid the mark for their 2nd goal and O'Donnell's HTB the egregious ones. Yet somehow we're still the meme favoured team.

Watched the replay and the umpiring was even more disgraceful live - Hogan getting paid the mark for their 2nd goal and O'Donnell's HTB the egregious ones. Yet somehow we're still the meme favoured team.
We're in the bottom 5 on the freekick ladder. But that's not the narrative

What about the Briggs mark that lead to their goal at the end of the 3rd quarter? He has his hands on it for less than a millisecond.

I think the JOD one was technically there but only on the slow motion replay and it was still on the harsh side.

He didn’t go through with dumping him but Toby the Grub picking up English in that tackle should have been a free too. Needlessly dangerous to pick him up at all.

What about the Briggs mark that lead to their goal at the end of the 3rd quarter? He has his hands on it for less than a millisecond.
Honestly think the umpire just forgot to signal a free kick there

Just confirmed on Channel 9 that we've got Friday night.

Apparently the club lobbied against that time because of AFLW, but got it anyway.

Thursday night: Port v Geelong
Friday night: Bulldogs v Hawthorn
Saturday afternoon: Sydney v GWS
Saturday night: Brisbane v Carlton

So happy with that, anything but Saturday night for me.

Just confirmed on Channel 9 that we've got Friday night.

Apparently the club lobbied against that time because of AFLW, but got it anyway.

Thursday night: Port v Geelong
Friday night: Bulldogs v Hawthorn
Saturday afternoon: Sydney v GWS
Saturday night: Brisbane v Carlton
Is that confirmed

The plastics definitely wanted a home final in Western Sydney.

Not sure why they'd want their 5 supporters to be horribly outnumbered. At least they'd have an excuse with it not being their home game

I was expecting some individual brilliance from Greene to drag them over the line again if Freijah hadn't taken that mark.

The (and I quote), "Greatest of the great"?

[I know Dwayne Russell consumes a gazillion litres of caffeine each week, but it's clearly taking its toll... 🤢]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official AFL.com write up of our game “Jones slammed Cadman’s head into the turf”. I don’t think it’s even conclusive that his head hit the turf.
I just saw it.

There's no way Jones doesn't get a week. He could easily get two.

Those earlier who said he'll get a fine, come on now. If that was an opposition player your view would be so different.

I just saw it.

There's no way Jones doesn't get a week. He could easily get two.

Those earlier who said he'll get a fine, come on now. If that was an opposition player your view would be so different.

No slinging mention and only has one arm pinned.

Cadman also plays the whole game out.

Should be a fine and nothing more

Any update on Treloars calf?

I'm not even convinced it's a calf.

The early vision in the rooms and the later in the bench made it look much more ankle (por even potentially heel?) rather than calf.
(Hopefully not achilles...😬)

Yeahhhhh...a couple (literally one or two) of our tackles could have been high, but weren't paid.
The O'Donell htb was awful, but I don't think it the rest was poorly umpired at all.
(Hogan's was definitely a mark).

I'm not even convinced it's a calf.

The early vision in the rooms and the later in the bench made it look much more ankle (por even potentially heel?) rather than calf.
(Hopefully not achilles...😬)
It did look like an ankle and if it had been the achilles, I doubt that they would have restrapped that to go back on the ground.

No slinging mention and only has one arm pinned.

Cadman also plays the whole game out.

Should be a fine and nothing more
Love it to be a fine but it is a week at a minimum depending on the chooklotto wheel at AFL HQ - Very happy to be proved wrong.

Going to be a scary prospect after a couple of preseasons. Going to be that size where he can play anywhere.
Freijah is my favourite player. Lots of upside to him. When he gets more mature in size he can become a midfielder. Who needs Bazlenka when you have Freijah. The guy is going to be Bont like.

Freijah is my favourite player. Lots of upside to him. When he gets more mature in size he can become a midfielder. Who needs Bazlenka when you have Freijah. The guy is going to be Bont like.
Egregious talent. Composure is one of those intangibles that can’t be taught. The kids got it in spades. I don’t even think his own mother would’ve predicted he’d be this good so early on.

Pick 45. Absolute STEAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back