Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I think just about all the concepts in here, even the clubs shitty version, is an upgrade on our current logo. I hate that stupid bird head so much. I don't even care that they ripped off the Baltimore Ravens. It would still suck just as much if it were an original idea.
100% this 👆

That is way better. Prefer the open beak and the spanner claws still

View attachment 2126481

Hi All,
I noticed that some of the ideas I've put together and been sharing on Twitter/X (see above) had made its way over here - very cool to see so many ideas and versions kicking around.

I wanted to share some of the changes that I've put together over the past few days, but think I have to wait to get permission to share images... I'm really just having a crack, but have shared it with the club.

Hi All,
I noticed that some of the ideas I've put together and been sharing on Twitter/X (see above) had made its way over here - very cool to see so many ideas and versions kicking around.

I wanted to share some of the changes that I've put together over the past few days, but think I have to wait to get permission to share images... I'm really just having a crack, but have shared it with the club.
Post away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure we’ve had 6 good ones yet.
View attachment 2129340
View attachment 2129341
These ones by bald and broke the two leading ones it would seem
Agree, just send these and say if they are considering the leak design this is a version of that that has significant appeal that he other doesn’t.

Key points including (IMO)
  • correct colors
  • the blue, red yellow repeatingin wings being reminiscent of our guernsey hoops so very ‘us’
  • the original crows head an increased nod to the past but also without that fact just far better than the leaked one
  • overall much more visually appealing body/wing design

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back