Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce, BT, Leigh and.... Nick Reiwoldt??!

No Cameron Ling!

I think the best part of Foxtel not having the rights to the AFL finals (other than the fact that we don't have to pay to watch them live) is that it means no Dwayne Russell. Can you imagine if we won the flag? We'd spend the rest of our lives listening to him every time we went back and re-watched the grand final.

Bruce, BT, Leigh and.... Nick Reiwoldt??!

No Cameron Ling!

He's there to chew the grass.

leanna.jpg

I think the best part of Foxtel not having the rights to the AFL finals (other than the fact that we don't have to pay to watch them live) is that it means no Dwayne Russell. Can you imagine if we won the flag? We'd spend the rest of our lives listening to him every time we went back and re-watched the grand final.
No Dwayne Russell pleases me muchly.

Went for my traditional match day run at lunch today. As I was going along the Torrens in Elder park, I ran past 2 large crows eating some worms. I probably was 1 metre from them, a Giant in size by comparison, and they just stood there and looked at me, didn't even flinch

Omen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care if it's Hitler, Stalin and Idi Amin calling the game, as long as we win. I can then go home after the game and watch the replay and I won't notice a word.
That would make for a great dinner party.. ..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Went for my traditional match day run at lunch today. As I was going along the Torrens in Elder park, I ran past 2 large crows eating some worms. I probably was 1 metre from them, a Giant in size by comparison, and they just stood there and looked at me, didn't even flinch

Omen

It's funny shit like this but I have been working down North Haven way and the last 2 days while I drive down Lady Gowrie I've had a couple of Crows ride along the work van!
I don't know just feels good!

I'm a freaking mess.
My two sporting loves (Federer and crows) playing big matches today.
My nerves are killing me.

One upsetting but not totally unexpected result down.:(
Now, just don't make it a dark day for me. Give me something to be happy about.
C'mon you good thing.

Still nervous as hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back