Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep let's make some serious noise and shock the campaigners.
Boo them at every opportunity - when they come onto the ground with their Soviet Union song and with every set shot on goal.

And cheer our lads! Make no mistake, the atmosphere we create will have an influence.

I am struggling to get any work done. Cricket just started as well, so have that on as I am staring at my laptop thinking about how much work I should be doing, but cannot concentrate.

Come on boys!! FFS we have suffered enough!

If anyone keen for GA, a mate is still trying to get rid of two of his (bought them thinking he could get seats early with his young lad, but has since bought seats in the eastern stand so no longer needs these). Will take $50 for the two, first in best dressed. Can organise payment delivery via DM (email of tix most likely & bank transfer.... or could do in person).

Edit: Gooooone.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Because Fagan's all about fan engagement, and woah nelly wouldn't this engage the fans!'

Everyone's already nervous... then to have him run out - WOW!! Stadium roars and the Giants feel threatened... crowd is alive to start... such showmanship! such theatre!

The Kingdom of Id
Yeah but what song do we sing as we wave our scarves???

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back