Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Because Fagan's all about fan engagement, and woah nelly wouldn't this engage the fans!'

Everyone's already nervous... then to have him run out - WOW!! Stadium roars and the Giants feel threatened... crowd is alive to start... such showmanship! such theatre!

That's some Attitude Era WWF shit right there. Just need the glass shattering sound and Stone Cold's music to play before Sloane runs out.

Rucci has a massive sook leading to Roo, Fagan and Pyke being banned for 12 months and we lose draft picks.

The AFL will literally crucify Fagan and assassinate Pyke before banning our entire playing list for life and stripping us of all picks indefinitely.

And this will only be for bringing the game into disrepute. Of course we won't be found properly guilty of anything.

Conspiracy theory:

Crows planned on Sloane playing.
Naming him in the team would have Giants strategising for him to play and not to play.
We don't name him, Giants only plan on him not playing.
We play him, throwing the Giants last minute preparation into chaos.
Sloane plays BOG and we win.
Rucci has a massive sook leading to Roo, Fagan and Pyke being banned for 12 months and we lose draft picks.
Blight yes.
Pyke no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've avoided social media, BigFooty, newspapers, radio etc all day in the hope of forgetting about football and concentrating on work for the day. That all changed when someone sent me a message about the Sloane rumour. Now the lid is off and the likelihood of anything productive being done is nil. ;)

Go you Crows!!!! :D

I'M PUMPED! GET EXCITED ADELAIDE!!!!!

I'm remarkably calm today.

Got up to a glorious Brisbane morning and took the dog for a run. Breakfast on the deck - put on my favorite Crows coloured shirt.

Arrived at work and on my desk is the footy tipping trophy that is returning to my desk after a year at someone else's, in it an envelope with $200.

Heading to the pub tonight with a few of the other South Aussie expats to watch the game!

Went for a coffee - not really thinking about the game. Well, maybe a bit. Anyway, then started thinking back to the 90's, when I had a cleaning job at Footy Park to pay my way through Uni. My Aunty used to run the cleaning contract - and always could get me into the games - which was great for a poor footy loving uni -student.

Anyway, where was I. Oh wait, I'm rambling aren't I? No I'm not, I said I wasn't nervous. Honestly I'm not.

OK - I bloody am alright!

Just get the job done. 3 more wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back