Adelaide first week of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Something Adelaide have not had to encounter in the last two games is Mumford. Jacobs has been allowed to run over and dominate Seaby and White and has done so. Give them our A Grade ruck combo and that evens up.

Jacobs appears tired and is not getting to contests as he once was. However after the first bounce last week the coach put Tippet into the ruck and he found form, didn't get alot of hitouts (we dont need them as you guys dont) but his movement around the ground and marking ability may mean he may be required to be tagged when in the ruck (if his form grows).

Best of luck sat, geelong will be at you hard all day because they don't wanna travel to Perth in the first week of the finals.

There's also alot of love over our way for you guys.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/if-not-adelaide-who.969595/page-2#post-25436294

Jacobs appears tired and is not getting to contests as he once was. However after the first bounce last week the coach put Tippet into the ruck and he found form, didn't get alot of hitouts (we dont need them as you guys dont) but his movement around the ground and marking ability may mean he may be required to be tagged when in the ruck (if his form grows).

Best of luck sat, geelong will be at you hard all day because they don't wanna travel to Perth in the first week of the finals.

There's also alot of love over our way for you guys.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/if-not-adelaide-who.969595/page-2#post-25436294

I wouldn't mind seeing Tippet run around in the ruck instead of up forward...

I can understand why you guys would use this to run him into form... but we have struggled enough with your forward line in the past as it is (Especially Walker).

I wouldn't mind seeing Tippet run around in the ruck instead of up forward...

I can understand why you guys would use this to run him into form... but we have struggled enough with your forward line in the past as it is (Especially Walker).

I'd like tippet in the ruck so Mumford and pyke can work him over physically which should reduce his output.

Keen for a rematch after last time

So for sure, we're playing Adelaide. But if we lose against Geelong, i'd say more than likely we'll end up playing them again in 2 weeks time in Sydney should we lose to Adelaide at Football Park.

Beat Geelong this weekend, we'll have Adelaide at home and should we lose that it's probably we'll face either Fremantle or Kangaroos the following week. (I'm assuming Freo and Kangaroos will do enough to take their % above Geelong)

Sorry for looking at it on the negative side, but i'm just covering all angles. Pretty confident we can beat Adelaide though. Which could end up seeing us face off against Collingwood i feel in the Prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide first week of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back