Adelaide Football Club Logo

Crows logo survey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Option 1 is horrible. It looks like a bad parody of Port and is contrived. Option 3 is the best of a mediocre selection, but I would not want it as a logo.

We need a realistic and menacing looking Crow. Bold, defiant and proud. Collingwood's Magpie is a good example of such a logo.

No more Mickey Mouse cartoonish images. I like the Crow we show on the big screen prior to the game.

Why do you think we need a crow in the logo? Do you think it's a must? Or is this just something you would like to see?

What do people here think about the usage of navy blue as the colour of the crow? Do you like it or would you prefer it black like a real crow? Personally I'd prefer it black with the blue used elsewhere on the logo.

What do people here think about the usage of navy blue as the colour of the crow? Do you like it or would you prefer it black like a real crow? Personally I'd prefer it black with the blue used elsewhere on the logo.

North still go with a royal blue and white kangaroo. I don't think it's a major issue, maybe just make it a real navy blue to make it a tad more realistic.

North still go with a royal blue and white kangaroo. I don't think it's a major issue, maybe just make it a real navy blue to make it a tad more realistic.
Don't get me wrong I have no issue with the crow being navy blue and although I mentioned a "real" crow it was in no way intended to mean that I want a realistic crow. It was purely a question in regards to taste. Either way I feel a darker colour, as you suggested, would look better than what we have now.

f692cfa8ca8524da407ada14bf210a03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really don't mind what New Era has done with our logo (my avatar). If a logo change isn't on the table for the next few years, I would be more likely to buy other items that have the simpler logo.

I think my only current problem is just the fact that our stuff is so bold and colourful.

Very quick example mocked up here, I'm sure it might not please most people here, but it would at least be a more subtle version, for things like non-match day apparel etc.

logo update.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw this one in a similar thread a few years back. I'm not saying it's what I want, but it's certainly an upgrade.
View attachment 260490
Like the head on this one... If the current one was closer to this style I don't reckon this thread would exist.

Option 1 is horrible. It looks like a bad parody of Port and is contrived. Option 3 is the best of a mediocre selection, but I would not want it as a logo.

We need a realistic and menacing looking Crow. Bold, defiant and proud. Collingwood's Magpie is a good example of such a logo.

No more Mickey Mouse cartoonish images. I like the Crow we show on the big screen prior to the game.
I wouldn't use the shield as our logo but don't get the 'it's contrived' or 'faux history' argument. It's as old as the club as it appears on the inaugural gold jacket. You don't have to be 100 years old to design a shield. Nothing stopping gws or the suns from designing one.

And wtf has it got to do with port?

This again? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with it. Leave it be.
It's awful. I don't recall any complaints about the original or follow up logos the entire time they were used.

Compare that to now. It's more hated than the red guernsey and supporters are openly stating they won't buy anything with that logo on it. You think it's a coincidence our merchandise sales are consistently at the bottom end of all the clubs since it's inception?

the moment Trigg said it would 'grow' on us you knew it would be bad. Logos are instantly good or bad. They don't grow. Even the language you used, 'nothing wrong with it', not it's 'great', not I 'love' it, just nothing wrong with it. Which means there is nothing right with it either.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

It's awful. I don't recall any complaints about the original or follow up logos the entire time they were used.

Compare that to now. It's more hated than the red guernsey and supporters are openly stating they won't buy anything with that logo on it. You think it's a coincidence our merchandise sales are consistently at the bottom end of all the clubs since it's inception?

the moment Trigg said it would 'grow' on us you knew it would be bad. Logos are instantly good or bad. They don't grow. Even the language you used, 'nothing wrong with it', not it's 'great', not I 'love' it, just nothing wrong with it. Which means there is nothing right with it either.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
I was on crowmania the other day, saw a couple of jackets and hoodies that I liked but feel they are thoroughly ruined by the cartoon raptor head.

This again? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with it. Leave it be.

Says the young lady who doesn't have to wear it in northeast
Ohio. :(

Can we puuuuuhhhlease get away from the Ratbirds logo. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Football Club Logo

Back