Adelaide v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I've seen it the last 11 times we've played you.

Carlton have set some fantastic records over the past 7 1/2 seasons but lowest half time score since 1903 . . . now there's one you don't see every day. :)

I'm sure you know all the records too.:thumbsu: That's the thing about some St. Kilda supporters. They go into seasons knowing they aren't going to win anything, so they have to take some joy, and that is riding on the failure of other teams. It's pretty sad, but probably to be expected I would imagine. I would suggest you just enjoy the Saints performances atm and get out of that rut. You know you want to. :thumbsu:

Blues will know one thing for sure, if there"s a team your happy being 9 goals behind it's Adelaide. The most defensive side ever!!

seriously. how hard ****ing hard are the crows to predict in the tipping this year!!

on a sidenote when was the last time a team won without kicking a first half goal?? surely not gonna happen but you never know....

My Foxtel has been down for nearly a day now so I can't watch. What's Fev's story?

bogan full forward. needs a shave. gets in fights with irish bartenders, pisses on windows, carries a dildo around. dead shit, but managed to land a tidy missus who is about the only person in the world stupider than he ism but he stuffed that up. arrogant tosspot. chokes when the game is on, but he is immensely watchable. thats fev in a nutshell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer is going to be a fantastic player.

i reckon he's gonna be an absolute champion. i'm not ruling out james hird levels of achivement (totally different player obviously)

what a goal from fev.

i think that adelaide goal took the sting out of them a bit though even though the scores are back the same as what they were.

i reckon he's gonna be an absolute champion. i'm not ruling out james hird levels of achivement (totally different player obviously)
Yeah I agree.

I'd be surprised if he's not considered the game's best big man at some point in his career. He's the total package.

bogan full forward. needs a shave. gets in fights with irish bartenders, pisses on windows, carries a dildo around. dead shit, but managed to land a tidy missus who is about the only person in the world stupider than he ism but he stuffed that up. arrogant tosspot. chokes when the game is on, but he is immensely watchable. thats fev in a nutshell

Nice:thumbsu:

Hahahahaha Sqibbs crapped himself again when Scott Stevens ran at him

He absolutely did not want any body contact and it cost the Blues a goal

Squibbs :D

Can somebody tell me how many turnovers Gibbs has had, or can you only find out after the match?

I'd say that he has a disposal efficiency of about 40% today.

Can somebody tell me how many turnovers Gibbs has had, or can you only find out after the match?

I'd say that he has a disposal efficiency of about 40% today.

68 percent efficiency. 6 of his ineffective disposals were direct clangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back