Game Day Adelaide V Sydney : 7pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Nicks look like he knows he's getting sacked?
Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to draw a line under this season. Happy that Taylor looks a real player with more game experience, Curtin, nank, max, dowling shows a bit, thilthorpe is going to be massive for us and fog has come on well this season and Keays is a bonafide quality AFL player. So not all doom and gloom. But big sweep of the coaches must happen, has to happen or next year will be another bleak one in terms of win loss

Please, tell me what it’s like to support a competent club

You mean historically? Because… ah the last four years has not been in any way competent. 114-14 at HT today, a nice way to finish 🤣

Seeing Matthew and his fellow clueless buffoons in the coaching box infuriates me tbh. A sad waste of a season.

He’s great defensively. Apparently.

Murphys actions on both of Blake's goals were under 9s stuff. First one he doesn't pressure the kicker or run with his opponent and has no idea what to do the second he slips over and then doesn't even try to recover to give his opponent an uncontested mark.

You guys win stuff.

Being shit is clearly temporary for you

No guarantees of a quick turnaround. 7 years out of the finals for the AFC. We are at 4 now and conceivably looking at another 2-3 outside.

I think you can make the finals with a new coach next year… Otherwise hopefully Matthew has a few coaching epiphanies 🙏

Its good to draw a line under this season. Happy that Taylor looks a real player with more game experience, Curtin, nank, max, dowling shows a bit, thilthorpe is going to be massive for us and fog has come on well this season and Keays is a bonafide quality AFL player. So not all doom and gloom. But big sweep of the coaches must happen, has to happen or next year will be another bleak one in terms of win loss
REBUILD required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide V Sydney : 7pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back