Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So it looks like the Rachele’s imminent departure have been greatly exaggerated. Not like people in here to do that…. Oh wait.

"I absolutely love the Club, I love my teammates, and my future here is to be at the Adelaide Crows. I love the Football Club, they’ve invested in me heavily and I’m contracted here for a while.

I’m doing well, I’ve got a lot of love and support from everyone, everyone’s been massive. My family, my girlfriend, the Club. I’m very lucky to have that support base."

Josh Rachele spoke to the media on Friday morning 🎙️

So it looks like the Rachele’s imminent departure have been greatly exaggerated. Not like people in here to do that…. Oh wait.

"I absolutely love the Club, I love my teammates, and my future here is to be at the Adelaide Crows. I love the Football Club, they’ve invested in me heavily and I’m contracted here for a while.

I’m doing well, I’ve got a lot of love and support from everyone, everyone’s been massive. My family, my girlfriend, the Club. I’m very lucky to have that support base."

You were expecting the opposite

I think it’s clear he loves the club and his team mates. His contract is longer than Nicks’.
Yeah, very close with Soligo with both signed to 2029 & hopefully not an issue soon with Nicks gone.

What else would he say
jenny61_99 when a coach has the full support of the board

Sheryl Lee Ralph Yes GIF by ABC Network

One of the journalists today ran with that he and family weren’t happy early on, but have mellowed.

I get the feeling list management and Nicks aren't on the same page.
I don't think Nicks is on board with giving Tex and Smith contracts for next year
If that's the case then Nicks is right for once. Both Walker and Smith are done. Tbh smith was done 2 years ago. You can add Laird, Murphy, Crouch in there as well. All need to be moved on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pray and hope we get absolutely flogged. Nicks can have some of his own medicine and have a think about it for 6 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back