Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much made it sound like it's a split locker room right now and I can totally imagine another senior/youth disconnect because the old ways of doing things are so ingrained in one group and Nicks seems to put the experienced players on a pedestal.

I love this!!!

As much as I love this club overall, if something like this comes out it can only result in change. We must have change and hopefully Nicks and Co look like right dogs.

The events of the past week show a fractured playing group with no belief in the coach.
DEAD MAN WALKING.

Time to rip off the bandaid.

Tex isn't on list management but Tex is making sure Tex has a contract next year.

We have no leadership group, just a bunch of guys in roles, he still influences and he hates Rachele.
Tex has 0 pull on selection , not close with Nicks and has a minimum working relationship with him

That’s a very long bow you’re drawing

Tex has 0 pull on selection , not close with Nicks and has a minimum working relationship with him

Yep 34 year old forward kicking 27 goals in a season about to get new contract.

No pull, not close, no influence.

That makes less sense than your Burgess could replace Thilthorpe call.

The events of the past week show a fractured playing group with no belief in the coach.
Or are people just reading more into things that are actually there? I get people are pissed off, but my god the drama queens are out in force tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling list management and Nicks aren't on the same page.
I don't think Nicks is on board with giving Tex and Smith contracts for next year

Yep 34 year old forward kicking 27 goals in a season about to get new contract.

No pull, not close, no influence.

That makes less sense than your Burgess could replace Thilthorpe call.
Brahahaha making stuff up now

My call was Burgess short term might offer similar scoreboard impact as Thilthorpe …. And yes burgess was rubbish but still averaged a goal a game this year vs Thilthorpe 0.86 in 2023, wasn’t actually incorrect . Burgess was alot worse than what I was expecting though and I’m a fan of Thilthorpe and stood up for him multiple times last year when others were off him

Getting back to the main point - Tex has absolutely 0 pull on selection , isn’t close to nicks , isn’t in leadership group

You’re just making stuff up , it’s got nothing to do with Tex but for some reason you want to make it about him

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back