Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, that was a prick of a bounce. It's just the type of luck we are having this season though. I'm sure it was a good game for a neutral though!

We made a lot of errors too. Dropped mark results in goal, horrible kick in results in goal. It was an even game, either side could have won, I didn't think we were going to win when hendo kicked that goal.

I really like how we weren't getting sucked into falling on players. At least 10 times the crows dived on the ground, and our players were rolling on the side, or not falling at all. Thats one way to beat staging players.
Mate, your mob was just as guilty of this too, great to see the umps are finally letting it go.

Most undeserved finalists ever. How many ******* lucky wins have Port had this year?????

Basing this on what? Port have changed their fitness around and out run teams to the end. Well deserved wins, luck plays a small part. Most teams 20 points down with about 6 minutes left would just put the cue in the rack.

Let's also remember the bounce into the hands of Travis Boak to give off to Monfries who then set up the goal for Wingard. It wasn't just the Monfries bounce that was awesome!

Comes on here hoping to read what neutrals thought of the game as it was an epic that will go down in Showdown lore. (Congrats Port :thumbsu:)

Stuck with pointless bay thirteenesque banter. ( :thumbsdown::mad:)
Ummmmmm, everyone was TRYING to give you shit. Too bad no one could succeed as BigFooty went into meltdown as a result.

Any thoughts about the game or are you just going to stick with bay thirteenesque banter?:p

Any thoughts about the game or are you just going to stick with bay thirteenesque banter?:p
You can read my thoughts on your board if you so desire.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best part was the umpiring. They get them right occasionally. :thumbsu:

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It's anything but luck, the last minutes counts just as much as the rest of a match and it's when the real players step it up for their club.
Probabaly took too much of the west Coke as an adult I suspect.

Port don't deserve any luck after that effort they put in for the 07 grand final

This is coming from a side who coughed up the game against them in the qf and then went out in straight sets the week after. The irony of such a post like this :oops: :oops: :oops:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back