Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We made a lot of errors too. Dropped mark results in goal, horrible kick in results in goal. It was an even game, either side could have won, I didn't think we were going to win when hendo kicked that goal.

I really like how we weren't getting sucked into falling on players. At least 10 times the crows dived on the ground, and our players were rolling on the side, or not falling at all. Thats one way to beat staging players.
Yeah don't get me wrong, take nothing from port, they played well. wingard has really shown why the two SA teams wanted him so bad. To suggest that one thing from LJ cost us the game is wrong.

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It's anything but luck, the last minutes counts just as much as the rest of a match and it's when the real players step it up for their club.
Are you a ****ing idiot? A bounce of the ball, a fumble, a kick at goal just misses/hits the post etc. It is 100% luck games with results under a goal.

FFS you witnessed the bounce of the ball win the game for Port tonight and you still claim it's not luck

us to the crows:

ogz.gif

Port have been so lucky this season, everything has gone their way. But seriously, that win was pure Stephen Bradbury. How in the name of f*** did that Monfries goal go through??

Yup extremely lucky.... but what about the Gray one in the first quarter that bounced on the goal line and bounced straight back into play? That was extremely unlucky.

Luck always evens out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you a ******* idiot? A bounce of the ball, a fumble, a kick at goal just misses/hits the post etc. It is 100% luck games with results under a goal.

FFS you witnessed the bounce of the ball win the game for Port tonight and you still claim it's not luck

Maybe you were slammed instead of dropped on the head.

You claimed any win under a goal is luck, bullshit mate you're bitter that the Power overran your own mob earlier this year and that's it

Maybe you were slammed instead of dropped on the head.

You claimed any win under a goal is luck, bullshit mate you're bitter that the Power overran your own mob earlier this year and that's it
I didn't even see that game but in that game WC missed a ton of shots at goal so again Port lucky.

All this talk about luck! remember the luck Adelaide had to make the grand final against the bulldogs. We all get it our fair share of it. That game had many moments of luck throughout for both teams.

All this talk about luck! remember the luck Adelaide had to make the grand final against the bulldogs. We all get it our fair share of it. That game had many moments of luck throughout for both teams.
Port don't deserve any luck after that effort they put in for the 07 grand final

Any victory under a goal is luck. How many wins and losses for Port this year under a goal? IIRC they are 3-0 with games under a goal and that's not including the 8? pt win last week

Please don't tell me you're this mad because you thought West Coast could grab 8th spot...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back