Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The tackle that took Stewart out looked totally benign. Hate to think what it means for his shoulder long term.

Apparently it might be a broken wrist....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes mono man, pages on a forum is what we measure a towns dedication to football, not the 50k adelaide members and a sold out game....chump
Simply and observation my friend, I just find it interesting that a nothing game between the bulldogs and swans attracts far more attention from bigfooty users then an important showdown.

Simply and observation my friend, I just find it interesting that a nothing game between the bulldogs and swans attracts far more attention from bigfooty users then an important showdown.

true.... and if it keeps going this way i might disappear before the port fans celebrations start:oops:

The game day threads on both Adelaide and Ports board are 20 pages each. Not sure what the problem is.

port always look like they want showdowns more

crows got nothing up forward..hard to see them kicking a winning score

oh well fingers crossed a miracle happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back