Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

I can help.

Are you a fan of Tom Hawkins, your leading goalkicker? Walker scored more goals than Hawkins in the Minor Round this year.
Are you a fan of Dangerfield? Walker had more goal assists (#1 for goal assists in the AFL, with Betts at #3), which is a measure of Tex's team-orientated unselfishness. You don't "see him in the game until it is already won"? :huh: Look for him dishing out goals.
Are you a fan of J Selwood? AFL players voted Walker best Captain in 2016/17, in Walker's second and third years as Captain. It's an honour Selwood has won once, 2013, and fair enough back then too. Not only the media love Tex --- his peers recognise and respect his leadership..

"Get" the Tex thing yet?
No?

See it from a Crows supporter (my) pov:
WHY did Walsh in 2015 make Tex captain ... and not Dangerfield? o_O At that stage, PD had not declared he was leaving.
Tex had no previous experience with footy team captaincy, did not seek the captaincy and had always been a bit of a goofy lair (remember that mullet? yeah, well, it went years ago, even if I wish he'd get rid of the moustache that makes him look like a taller, more ripped version of Ron Jeremy :eek:).
So Walsh must have seen much, much more in Tex than Paddykins.
2016/17 have backed that up, irrefutably. Tex plays and leads with his heart. Tex's blood is tri-coloured and his heart has the Crows' hoops on it.

Here's the final measure though. No doubt we both have good mates.
Who'd you rather have as a mate, Tex or Paddykins? Before you answer that, ask yourself upon whom could you most rely?

Who.
The ****.
Cares.

I can help.

Are you a fan of Tom Hawkins, your leading goalkicker? Walker scored more goals than Hawkins in the Minor Round this year.
Are you a fan of Dangerfield? Walker had more goal assists (#1 for goal assists in the AFL, with Betts at #3), which is a measure of Tex's team-orientated unselfishness. You don't "see him in the game until it is already won"? :huh: Look for him dishing out goals.
Are you a fan of J Selwood? AFL players voted Walker best Captain in 2016/17, in Walker's second and third years as Captain. It's an honour Selwood has won once, 2013, and fair enough back then too. Not only the media love Tex --- his peers recognise and respect his leadership..

"Get" the Tex thing yet?
No?

WHY did Walsh in 2015 make Tex captain ... and not Dangerfield? o_O At that stage, PD had not declared he was leaving.
Tex had no previous experience with footy team captaincy, did not seek the captaincy and had always been a bit of a goofy lair (remember that mullet? yeah, well, it went years ago, even if I wish he'd get rid of the moustache that makes him look like a taller, more ripped version of Ron Jeremy :eek:).
2016/17 have backed that up, irrefutably. Tex plays and leads with his heart. Tex's blood is tri-coloured and his heart has the Crows' hoops on it.

Who'd you rather have as a mate, Tex or Paddykins? Before you answer that, ask yourself upon whom could you most rely?

You're not real good at reading, are you?

1) nope. If your Mods remove it, I'll cop it.
2) I did. Your bloke asked the question, I answered it from a Crows pov.

Did you think my second post praising PD was trolling, too?

2) You answered it by trolling.

You don't need to come here to answer questions that YOU were not asked.

1) nope. If your Mods remove it, I'll cop it.
2) I did. Your bloke asked the question, I answered it from a Crows pov.

Did you think my second post praising PD was trolling, too?
Move along. You've made your point (which nobody asked for).

I can help.

"Get" the Tex thing yet?
No?

Go enjoy Grand Final week. Do you really care what's being said on the Geelong board? Why would you, you won easily. Soak it up, It may never happen again.

Preliminary Final vs Adelaide Centre Bounce Combinations

Q1:

20.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
19.07 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
18.32 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
15.14 - Smith, S.Selwood, Blicavs, Menegola
13.43 - Smith, J.Selwood, Blicavs, Menegola
10.03 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
7.41 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
4.48 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Blicavs

Q2:

20.00 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
18.44 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
17.17 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
16.20 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
15.10 - Stanley, Dangerfield, Duncan, S.Selwood
14.31 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
13.09 - Stanley, J.Selwood, Duncan, S.Selwood
6.42 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
5.49 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
0.53 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, S.Selwood

Q3:

20.00 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
17.18 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
16.40 - Stanley, Dangerfield, Duncan, S.Selwood
14.20 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
10.41 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
9.10 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
3.09 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan

Q4:

20.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Cockatoo
18.57 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Cockatoo
17.03 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Motlop
15.56 - Stanley, Dangerfield, S.Selwood, Motlop
14.39 - Stanley, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Motlop
13.34 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
12.05 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
8.12 - Smith, S.Selwood, Menegola, Motlop
7.34 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Menegola
5.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Menegola

Centre Bounce Attendances:

Smith: 24/35
Stanley: 11/35

J.Selwood: 30/35
Dangerfield: 21/35
S.Selwood: 20/35
Duncan: 13/35
Blicavs: 10/35
Menegola: 5/35
Motlop: 4/35
Cockatoo: 2/35

Preliminary Final vs Adelaide Centre Bounce Combinations

Q1:

20.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
19.07 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
18.32 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Blicavs
15.14 - Smith, S.Selwood, Blicavs, Menegola
13.43 - Smith, J.Selwood, Blicavs, Menegola
10.03 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
7.41 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
4.48 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Blicavs

Q2:

20.00 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
18.44 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
17.17 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
16.20 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
15.10 - Stanley, Dangerfield, Duncan, S.Selwood
14.31 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
13.09 - Stanley, J.Selwood, Duncan, S.Selwood
6.42 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Blicavs
5.49 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
0.53 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, S.Selwood

Q3:

20.00 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
17.18 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan
16.40 - Stanley, Dangerfield, Duncan, S.Selwood
14.20 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
10.41 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
9.10 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
3.09 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Duncan

Q4:

20.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Cockatoo
18.57 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Cockatoo
17.03 - Stanley, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Motlop
15.56 - Stanley, Dangerfield, S.Selwood, Motlop
14.39 - Stanley, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Motlop
13.34 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
12.05 - Smith, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, S.Selwood
8.12 - Smith, S.Selwood, Menegola, Motlop
7.34 - Smith, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Menegola
5.00 - Smith, J.Selwood, Duncan, Menegola

Centre Bounce Attendances:

Smith: 24/35
Stanley: 11/35

J.Selwood: 30/35
Dangerfield: 21/35
S.Selwood: 20/35
Duncan: 13/35
Blicavs: 10/35
Menegola: 5/35
Motlop: 4/35
Cockatoo: 2/35
On behalf of the whole board, thanks for your dedication to this task this year Baudolino. Sensational work. :thumbsu:

The booing of danger nothing short of disgraceful last night....8 ******* yrs he gave them. He came bk to victoria and the surf coast because of home and family! Yeah there a booers out there but christ, not ex club stalwarts that go to other clubs for personal reasons not $$$$$$
Pathetic adl supporters.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was a home prelim final. Our responsibility as supporters was to make Adelaide Oval as hostile for Geelong as we could. Why would anybody expect us to roll out the red carpet for Danger? Yes he gave great service to the club but he's the enemy now. It's that simple. There may come a day where we are happy to reminisce about him but it's not going to happen anytime soon and certainly not at a home prelim of all places.

Crows supporters can't please everybody. When we are quiet we cop shit for being chardonnay sipping, needle knitting grandmas and when we are loud, people say we take it too far and want us to chill out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm still pissed with the Adelaide supporters behaviour. I was sitting in Bay 132 and an absolute wan*er was tormenting the Cats fans. Nearly caused a fight in the last quarter he was so bad.
Anyway, as for next year, I'm not convinced in Gregson and McCarthy being the great white hopes. We need some good small forwards via trades.

Let's get Ablett, roll the dice.

And hopefully Smith.

I'm not sure about Stringer, seems like a tool.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Love the avatar photo!
He might look like he belongs on the Gold Coast with that hair, but can GAGF if they think we'll trade him for Ablett!

The thing I like about Gregson and Linc however is that they play as small forwards, they sit front and center and look for crumbs, so many of our other "small" forwards don't.
They go up in packs leaving defenders down.
We need a front and center forward.
To be fair, Linc doesn't mind the odd fly over the pack.

Cats had no chance. We're never the best team this year.

Yep.....dont know about "no chance"..but it was clear we were never the best team as the season unfolded.

So it was no surprise that the best team almost all year beat us.

A least to most anyway.

Now the hand wringing and wrist slashing has subsided, we soon will be totally focused on the new talent joining (and others leaving) that might see us with a better balanced stronger looking squad and it seems certain the GFC will be quite active in the marketplace.

Exciting really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can help.

"Get" the Tex thing yet?
No?

Well from a Geelong perspective he gives me the shits.
I know he'd be a good leader and what not but like Joel Selwood annoys most opposition supporters, Tex rubs me up the wrong way.
Does F all but walks around acting like a w***er, more worried about trying to be intimidating to everyone than just getting a kick. He hasn't played many good games against Geelong, usually gets beaten but walks around beating his chest.
So from a Geelong perspective we just see a w***er trying to be tough.
Now you don't have to try and convince me otherwise, I've got my Geelong bias cap on, I want to dislike Tex.
I'm not for false bravado so I'll be mates with Paddy and laugh/cringe at his horrible attempts to be funny.

What are you referring to? I was OS so have missed this
He made a comment before the Geelong Sydney game that if Danger and Geelong happen to win and meet the crows and 'march into town' they'll remind him that if he stayed he could have been a Brownlow medalist AND a premiership player.

Score Update.
Danger IS still a Brownlow medalist
Jenkins still ISN'T a premiership player

He made a comment before the Geelong Sydney game that if Danger and Geelong happen to win and meet the crows and 'march into town' they'll remind him that if he stayed he could have been a Brownlow medalist AND a premiership player.

Score Update.
Danger IS still a Brownlow medalist
Jenkins still ISN'T a premiership player

Lol
It's so Adelaide isn't it by what i have read on fall out of their year.

What makes me laugh is walker bring a hypocrite on trades and free agency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back