Adelaide's decline

Remove this Banner Ad

You would literally fit in with the majority on the Crows board with this attitude, I’m certainly not in a majority. Your attitude towards what you think a Crows poster resembles on here is in line with the usual Port suspects.
Lol you dont like his opinion so he's automatically a port troll. Go back to your local board mate its safer there.

You would literally fit in with the majority on the Crows board with this attitude, I’m certainly not in a majority. Your attitude towards what you think a Crows poster resembles on here is in line with the usual Port suspects.
Do you think most of the people on the Crows board are not true supporters?

After all, I am in the majority.

Do you think most of the people on the Crows board are not true supporters?

After all, I am in the majority.
I enjoy the debate on the Crows board, despite of course not agreeing with everyone. You would be in the majority (except for your opinion on McInerney, that’s just weird) and if you actually bothered to post on there you would know that.

I enjoy the debate on the Crows board, despite of course not agreeing with everyone. You would be in the majority (except for your opinion on McInerney, that’s just weird) and if you actually bothered to post on there you would know that.
I enjoy the debate with non-Crows supporters. Thus why I post where I do.

You didn't actually answer the question though, if I am like the majority of people who post on the Crows board, are none of those posters true supporters?

I enjoy the debate with non-Crows supporters. Thus why I post where I do.

You didn't actually answer the question though, if I am like the majority of people who post on the Crows board, are none of those posters true supporters?
That’s just weird. Why would you enjoy a debate with posters who don’t like the club you apparently support? Port supporters absolutely hate us but you would prefer discussing footy with them?

That’s just weird. Why would you enjoy a debate with posters who don’t like the club you apparently support? Port supporters absolutely hate us but you would prefer discussing footy with them?
Has it occurred to you that I just liking talking about football. I don't care who people go for to do it with. I have discussed Port with Port supporters as well. It is called banter. You may want to try it some time. Football does exist outside of the Adelaide Football Club. It appears you just live in a bubble where only the Crows exist. You seem to typify a lot of Crows supporters that I know, and not just on here, that football doesn't exist without the Crows.

Has it occurred to you that I just liking talking about football. I don't care who people go for to do it with. I have discussed Port with Port supporters as well. It is called banter. You may want to try it some time. Football does exist outside of the Adelaide Football Club. It appears you just live in a bubble where only the Crows exist. You seem to typify a lot of Crows supporters that I know, and not just on here, that football doesn't exist without the Crows.

BACCS sounds like he could be in the running for a spot on the AFC board.... or 5AA/Advertiser/SAS 7 Content Director.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird no pressure on nicks this year. If he was in Melbourne youd think thered be a lot more. corona too i guess

There's no pressure because everyone in the industry knows he is not at fault for AFC dropping off the end of the earth.

At fault is the breaking of the bond between players and management two years ago with the handling of the camp disgrace. The "industry" won't talk about this because the "industry" is full of snouts in the trough who will all expect their protection when it's their turn to need it....and the show must go on.

Like Essendon with their saga, the trust at Adelaide has been broken. Too many people don't care enough in the club any more. They won't bleed for it.

Nicks, like Brendan Bolton, just took the only senior job he'd ever get and that no-one else wanted. He's transient.

There's no pressure because everyone in the industry knows he is not at fault for AFC dropping off the end of the earth.

At fault is the breaking of the bond between players and management two years ago with the handling of the camp disgrace. The "industry" won't talk about this because the "industry" is full of snouts in the trough who will all expect their protection when it's their turn to need it....and the show must go on.

Like Essendon with their saga, the trust at Adelaide has been broken. Too many people don't care enough in the club any more. They won't bleed for it.

Nicks, like Brendan Bolton, just took the only senior job he'd ever get and that no-one else wanted. He's transient.

It’s truly absurd how many posters in this thread want to find football-based solutions when the only answer is restoring trust in the institution. Almost like the Crows have paid plants in here always trying to steer the discussion back to matters of drafting and coaching rather than actually addressing the problem. All must fall on their swords. Full organisational colonic. Every member of staff at the club at the time of the camp and involved in the ensuing denial and deflection must go. It’s the only answer.

It’s truly absurd how many posters in this thread want to find football-based solutions when the only answer is restoring trust in the institution. Almost like the Crows have paid plants in here always trying to steer the discussion back to matters of drafting and coaching rather than actually addressing the problem. All must fall on their swords. Full organisational colonic. Every member of staff at the club at the time of the camp and involved in the ensuing denial and deflection must go. It’s the only answer.

I wonder if Sloane is proud of what he see’s when he looks in the mirror.
He abandoned his teammates for his 30 pieces of silver ...

Sloane and Walker getting old is not the issue. Having no viable replacements coming through is.

Adelaide have done bloody well to stay competitive given how many players they lost over the last decade or so.

Time for a few years out of the 8 though to get a few of the countries top rated kids in.

I find the main board refreshing at times as well, club boards become either a circle jerk or a haven for complete crackpots. The same ole threads about the same ole whipping boys gets tiring

This is the best line I've read about (from the outside) about the Crows predicament.

Well said.
Its why my favourite video of a Crows supporter at the game was behind the goals at a Showdown when Monfries right angles goal went in. Port Adel fans going nuts, and in the top right corner of the screen some random Crows woman flipping the bird at them because the Crows were still in front.
Good on her.

(Then Wingard kicked his 5th and I'm sure she got it back 10 fold.)

Yep. I've said it before here and will say it again. It's not unlike the Bombers drug saga and it will cripple them until everyone that had anything to do with it is gone.

In terms of Adelaide's demise - it's as though they've been able to hold everything back, but the dam wall has suddenly and completely burst.
- Kurt Tippett draft sanctions
- Huge player exodus
- Internal dissent
- Decline of their CHF
- Death of Phil Walsh, even

And they held it at bay till quarter time of the 2017 GF, and then it all collapsed in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide's decline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back