Game Day Adelaiiiide vs West Coast - 18+ game winning streak starts here

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif
Well, the game is on Maaaaaate! for a bit so it fits.

11:40pm first bounce is not especially agreeable...but it is a long weekend

Crows by eleventy billion

I'm almost at the point where I'd rather Michalanney follow him. He's faster and tougher than Keays and Jones.
:think: ... maybe. Tougher, yes.
The only thing faster'n Keays in SA is the Chinese food I had for dinner last night :grimacing:.
Also, if Michalanney was assigned to shut down Reid, we'd lose his rebound from the backline; can't afford that.

$4.20 is juicy/tempting in a 2-horse race + fine day + we'll miss Izak's razzle-dazzle.
We have only half a win more than them, but they seem to travel poorly.

If Keays and/or Jones can keep Reid quiet, Crows should win it.
I'm finding it hard to be enthused tbh, thinking more about 2025 and how long a post-Nicks Crows side will take to contend again. :sadv1:
Reid is too large for keys or Jones to be assigned to him. I don't know we have anyone to physically match him but if berry was playing maybe his strength could at least compete.

Reid is too large for keys or Jones to be assigned to him. I don't know we have anyone to physically match him but if berry was playing maybe his strength could at least compete.
Reid 187cms/ Keays 185cms but is heavier than Reid, makes for a reasonable match-up.

I saw Reid's 3-bounce goal from back of centre last week; jaw-dropping, and he's only 19 :oops:.
Who did the job on JHF when we played PA, do you know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day mate, how you doin?

What's the holiday?

Ambitious, but I like it :thumbsu:.
Memorial Day on Monday

I am doing well, wife and kids are now all on summer break

I am also doing something insane….so the usual this way

🤣

How are you and yours?

I was just confused between Memorial day and Veterans' day, so I looked at Wikipedia. Apart from these, there are 14 other military days commemorated! It must be so hard to remember all of these. At least in Australia they like having public holidays for everything.

I was just confused between Memorial day and Veterans' day, so I looked at Wikipedia. Apart from these, there are 14 other military days commemorated! It must be so hard to remember all of these. At least in Australia they like having public holidays for everything.
Even I didn’t know we had that many military days…🤪

Reid 187cms/ Keays 185cms but is heavier than Reid, makes for a reasonable match-up.

I saw Reid's 3-bounce goal from back of centre last week; jaw-dropping, and he's only 19 :oops:.
Who did the job on JHF when we played PA, do you know?

Can see Nicks saying that Keays got the chocolates in that match up as he got a Joe the goose late and 18 scattetrgun possesions whilst he kept Reid to just 30 possesions and two goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaiiiide vs West Coast - 18+ game winning streak starts here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back