List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Skippos. I reckon Daniel could be great value... considering you'd never give up a high pick for him.

Heard of Whiley... Knew nothing about him. Sounds ok. Obviously not getting a game for a reason... maybe he's indicated he wants out?

if anyone was wondering how durdin went, he got thrown to the ******* wolves playing for a team that didn't care. played in defence the whole game and was unfortunate to play in a game where we had no leadership or direction. 10 touches and 3 marks in a difficult game is no bad showing.
Was wondering. Will he keep his spot?

Thanks Skippos. I reckon Daniel could be great value... considering you'd never give up a high pick for him.

Heard of Whiley... Knew nothing about him. Sounds ok. Obviously not getting a game for a reason... maybe he's indicated he wants out?

Pretty bad user of the ball by foot. High level inside extractor and distributor but really doesn't hit targets.

While that's not ideal I'm okay with it as long as players like that are aware of that. Instead of blind kicks forward or trying to execute risky kicks he plays with his limitations in mind, something a lot of players can learn from.

Where would we release VB to?

I'd be hoping half back. We're going to need someone capable of accountability and some level of offensive rebounding to fill Smith's spot for the inevitable move into the midfield.

Heard people on the GWS ages ago say that Whiley isn't getting a game because he wastes possessions by bombing it forward and having no team play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Smith gets an AA guernsey at half back this year, as many are predicting, does he really have to move onto the wing or into the centre square? Why mess with a winning formula? Having a speedy Half back flanker with a 65m laser on his right boot, creating penetration from the back half and also generating a lot of inside 50s, not to mention a few handy goals, is invaluable. Don't underestimate the importance of that role.

In 3 weeks a 1st rounder hopefully
So worth a second at this stage? Our first will probably 7-10 so doubt we would part with it for him. Thanks for the reply good luck with the rest of the year. Also hope our game will be a cracker

Which 3 spuds would you offer?
Lol Hampson,Matt Thomas, and helbig most tiger fans would love you guys if you would take any of them but were stuck with them. Helbig probably delisted tho

So worth a second at this stage? Our first will probably 7-10 so doubt we would part with it for him. Thanks for the reply good luck with the rest of the year. Also hope our game will be a cracker
Sorry but it's hard to say the sad part is we haven't truly seen what he can produce. Reality somewhere around a 2nd

Sorry but it's hard to say the sad part is we haven't truly seen what he can produce. Reality somewhere around a 2nd
Looked good today. Thanks for taking the time out to answer mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back