List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Hampson,Matt Thomas, and helbig most tiger fans would love you guys if you would take any of them but were stuck with them. Helbig probably delisted tho
So we can't have Maric and Knights back?

So we can't have Maric and Knights back?
Maric no because we really don't want Gus back has no heart that bloke. And knights is a classy player who can't get his body right feel for that bloke

Maric no because we really don't want Gus back has no heart that bloke. And knights is a classy player who can't get his body right feel for that bloke
Knights had an unbelievable season 5 years ago. Succession of injuries since, poor bugger.
Graham for hampson?

Knights had an unbelievable season 5 years ago. Succession of injuries since, poor bugger.
Graham for hampson?
Lol swap of the super spuds as much as it hurts to say I'd rather keep Hampson yeah he can't mark kick or handball but he can tap the ball also he has Megan so it's something as for Gus had to put up with that no hearted hack for years

Lol Hampson,Matt Thomas, and helbig most tiger fans would love you guys if you would take any of them but were stuck with them. Helbig probably delisted tho

The scary thing knowing our track record with Richmond... we'll probably end up with Hampson and Helbig in this trade.

The scary thing knowing our track record with Richmond... we'll probably end up with Hampson and Helbig in this trade.
There have been rumors that you have wanted helbig since we drafted him and if you really do you can get him for nothing

Hmm Sugar, Big Ivan, Knighta,

Yeah, okay

The scary thing... you haven't even considered draft picks. :p

That Tambling deal was the worst bit of list management i have seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please explain how draft picks are assigned I think it's ladder posisition right?
Yes ladder position. 18th gets first pick, 17th 2nd pick....... 1st 18th pick. And then you throw compensation picks in there from GWS taking players away and free agency and it becomes one big **** around.

Hey guys just wondering what jarryd Lyons is worth trade wise?
worth a second round last year according to melbourne and hadnt hardly played in the centre. probably 2nd round this year and would be a bargain for anyone picking him up and i would understand if he wanted to leave, but if he played regularly and actually played 80% of the game in the middle he would be rated very highly i have no doubt. if you got him for a second rounder youd be laughing!

Ok how about Henderson and our first round pick for gws's first round pick, it would be a bargain if We can get that deal without having it get rid of yeanch instead

Melbourne wanted Lyons last year so what if we can get melbroune second round pick would that be a good deal?

Hey guys just wondering what jarryd Lyons is worth trade wise?
Richmond seem to have a good record of our fringe players and turning them into good serviceable players. I'm hoping you can do this with Knights. However, I'd like to see us keep Lyons. But to answer your question, a second rounder would be nice, but in reality, probably a third unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back