List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players and managers have finally woken up that they can pretty much force clubs to do whatever they want with the PSD in play. If someone offers them more money, then off they go.

Edit: Though obviously this doesn't apply to all these contracted players. Perhaps this is the beginning of the 'training camp holdout' so well known in the NFL.

Wallace says there is massive unrest at the Dogs..
Griffen and others made the club aware of the players disconnect with McCartney..

Seems like they didn't do much about it so he said cool, I'll deal with it myself then.. :cool:
This could even be the catalyst to make them move on the coach..
Interesting period coming up..

Barrett brings up again that the Adelaide players got rid of their coach.. :rolleyes:

Griffen and others made the club aware of the players disconnect with McCartney..

Seems like they didn't do much about it so he said cool, I'll deal with it myself then.. :cool:

Barrett brings up again that the Adelaide players got rid of their coach.. :rolleyes:
Who cares what Barrett says no offense to Sando good guy but not good enough and I really like the looks of Phil Walsh

A lot of clubs appear to be sitting back watching the crap storm going on around them. For GWS it is important not to sell the farm for Griffen, mind you they have quite a farm.

Hopefully Nobes, Hamish and Phil can get in on it shortly and throw some of our chips on the table.

griffen doesn't like adelaide
fair enough. once you've lived in melbourne its very difficult to come back to adelaide

(personally anyway..)

Here's our chance to get Michael Talia out of there... would come relatively cheaply. Sorry for sounding like a broken record on this one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what I was told a while back

Patful said in August he had no plans post-footy. Then in September, he's got plans for Sydney.... things can change pretty quickly.

Patfull, 29, has no plan for his post-football career when his time ends as a Lion. He also has no intent to return to Adelaide.

“Brisbane is home now ... I don’t think I will be moving back to Adelaide soon,” Patfull said. “And I don’t have a plan (when AFL ends). Coaching does not interest me so much. But you never know.

Here's our chance to get Michael Talia out of there... would come relatively cheaply. Sorry for sounding like a broken record on this one!

Agree. 2nd round pick should get it done. Fills a need and if his attitude to football is anything like Daniels sign him up.. 2 Talias and 2 Crouch's..

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_400.gif

Dont be fooled by the stats.
He is pretty ineffective these days IMO. Has a degenerative back issue...never going to recover fully and will likely miss games because of it every single season.
These days? He had the back injury during the pre season which hampered his season but his 2013 season was arguably his best season in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back