List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did happen to Edwards....did he play any AFL games this year? Where did he end up?

Edwards went to Essendon and didn't get close to playing a game, while the guy GWS were trying to package with him that everyone refused and Essendon finally took got 1 game.

Why are people believing a Rucci rumour? This is the same guy who said Adelaide were into Trengove, he's just throwing darts and hoping one lands.

Did he ever throw a dart at Walshy being our next coach? Just curious. (ie. over a week before the announcement)

What did happen to Edwards....did he play any AFL games this year? Where did he end up?
Zero AFL games, played some reasonably good VFL footy without ever threatening to make it into the A's, mind you the Dons have a plethora of similar type players, Atlett the "steak knives" in the deal played some very good games in the VFL hence the call up to the AFL for 2 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheney is worth considering as a 3rd tall but not as a kpp as not big enough!

Merrett too old & expensive for me. Prefer to get games into hartigan as couldn't play both in the side.

I like shoey as a chb who can play forward. Just don't play him as a fb.

I'm more than happy to bring in Cheney....

Watching him this year he is super competitive, can play taller than he is if required however can also go to a mid size defender

With Lake and Gibson missing earlier in the year Cheney did some terrific jobs on much bigger opponents and IMO is a really reliable with more opportunities could do a job week in week out

Watching him this year he is super competitive, can play taller than he is if required however can also go to a mid size defender

With Lake and Gibson missing earlier in the year Cheney did some terrific jobs on much bigger opponents and IMO is a really reliable with more opportunities could do a job week in week out
If he comes dirt cheap fair enough, but I would rather see Jake Kelly upgraded and given a go in this role. Cheney has failed to cement a role in both a bottom and a top club, not sure why he would be any different here

Not entirely true. People have been fairly positive about McDonough and that Edwards guy last year we were after. I'd never heard of either before we were linked to them.

There's plenty of good footballers out there I'm sure you or me have never heard of.
I've seen McDonough play (yes he was a good Flinders Park product) but never ever saw Edwards play. If they didn't play in the SANFL or in the championships it's hard to make a judged opinion. That's why this site is so good. There is always someone out there that knows something about these players and having a say.

I see him as a 3rd tall defender who can play kpp at a stretch. Given Otten is injured next year & neither lt or shaw are up to afl standard, would be a decent get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back