AFL 2015, Round 11 - West Coast v Essendon, Domain Stadium, 14.35 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Gwilt was asked to play key back for St Kilda last year when they had zero tall defenders. Still finished top 10 in their B&F, just was moved on from their need to develop younger players.

As it stands, right now, he would walk into Carlton's defence.

Yeah sure he would.
Maybe you should put that last sentence in your delusional pealers thread.

I stand corrected. I will rephrase, Has there been a more ineffective 24 disposal game in the history of football ? I think not

What about a 31 and 7 tackles one? Come on mate, much easier targets to go for than that, poor from you.

I stand corrected. I will rephrase, Has there been a more ineffective 24 disposal game in the history of football ? I think not

On thr flip side Zach Merrett continues to push his case as the best player from the 2013 draft. Has gone into the midfield easily and looks like he has 100 games under his belt.

How long has Hird got left?

He's been accountable for one of the greatest off-field club demises in Australian sport, yet his untouchable demeanour means he hasn't had the audacity to step down. Fortunately for him, the Essendon FC board is full of soft ***** who are clearly not capable of making a sizeable decision in the best interest of themselves.

I understand the circumstances that may be contributing to the team's form slump, however the complete lack of character demonstrated on the field bleeds from the wound. The wound that Hird caused.

Little & co have cut James a completely unwarranted amount of slack, which he seems to have not shown much gratitude for at all. Fact of the matter is, he's run out of rope. It's time for him to swallow his pride and say goodbye to the club he's severely damaged.
Hes the worst coach in the league. Any other current afl.coach would have that list in the eight

I love him as you can tell by my avatar.

Yep.

Averaged 27 touches in his draft year playing half forward. I likened him to Steele Sidebottom.

Then he gets to come in and learn from Winderlich, Chapman and Hird...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a heap of hitouts and a soft free kick, what a star.
First use all day long, impact at the contest and dedicated rucks will always draw ruck infringements against part timers. I don't see how you could mount an argument here except on ideological ("my team rulez so nyeeeeer") grounds.

True but I just had to return serve to Jobe Watson who does the very same in every game Cotchin plays :p. Sorry mate, I am just not the turn other cheek type of bloke
Wow, get a life.

When Jobe runs around calling for handball receives after teammate marks and racks up simple 1-2s to boost his stats, only to continually turn the ball over like Cotchin, let me know.

Amazing how easily Cotchin escapes criticism.

On thr flip side Zach Merrett continues to push his case as the best player from the 2013 draft. Has gone into the midfield easily and looks like he has 100 games under his belt.
Agree. Gun. Player to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2015, Round 11 - West Coast v Essendon, Domain Stadium, 14.35 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back