AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

A poster on our Board said they were in the Bay and the comment was directed at Riolis limp/injury. ie Get up Rioli you're soft

This world has reached a point where no longer can a white person say anything negative to/about a coloured person in case they find it racist.

But that is a poor excuse for an AFL football ground.

why? because it was winter?

I was a bit salty on Saturday and mumbled some things in the pub about having to play in Tassie

then when I was over it, I ridiculed myself for saying such a thing -

Sure you could make the claim that had Adelaide won the toss and kicked with the breeze, that first quarter would never happen - but that's about it, North smashed the Crows because they were harder at it - The fact it was in Hobart is irrelevant

why? because it was winter?

I was a bit salty on Saturday and mumbled some things in the pub about having to play in Tassie

then when I was over it, I ridiculed myself for saying such a thing -

Sure you could make the claim that had Adelaide won the toss and kicked with the breeze, that first quarter would never happen - but that's about it, North smashed the Crows because they were harder at it - The fact it was in Hobart is irrelevant

Ground is tiny. One scoring end every single time games are played there. Barely anyone there (outer side was virtually empty).

Its just a shithole.

North smashed the crows for a few reasons. One of which we were way way too slow to react to the conditions.
Tex was the perfect example. Tried to play behind when going into the wind and in front when going with the wind.
We used the attacking side to kick out of defence in the first quarter which cost us at least 4 of the goals in Q1.

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back