AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah yeah whatever.... from 2nd to 4th to seventh next week is amazing.
Dude, only in your eyes. I didn't have RICHMOND in the top 8 before the year began. Their start to the season has been a very pleasant surprise. 5-1 after 6 rounds I didn't see that coming. It won't be a surprise if they drop out of the 8 but they certainly have shown they are better than the worst teams and better if not evenly matched against the middle tier clubs.

Yeah yeah whatever.... from 2nd to 4th to seventh next week is amazing.
All these Carlton supporters waiting with drool coming out of their gobs waiting for the tiges to drop games. You just worry about your own mob champ, 5-1 after 6 isn't to bad. If we turn 8-3 or 7-4 that's a good launchpad into the 2ndhalf of the year.

Oh boy woo ****ing wee get a load of the Melb and Richmond cocky ****ers popping up, oh boy woo wee its a shit fight.
Get some pop corn ladies and gents, we're in for a long night..

Seriously !! Earl Gray is sooo 2016. It is all about the Green Tea nowdays.

Thank you for your correction sir.

You have to forgive us rough uncultured Richmond peasants. We aspire to bettering ourselves but don't have the easy urbane air of our Melbourne FC betters and occasionally fall into such mistakes.

Much obliged to your honour for taking the time to educate me.

All these Carlton supporters waiting with drool coming out of their gobs waiting for the tiges to drop games. You just worry about your own mob champ, 5-1 after 6 isn't to bad. If we turn 8-3 or 7-4 that's a good launchpad into the 2ndhalf of the year.

In fairness you have to admire this Pinot chap all the same.

He supports Carlton can you imagine and he is on here bagging another club's form. It takes chutzpah doesn't it?

I hope he stays and bags the hell out of us. Hopefully he won't disappear after Collingwood send them packing. I pine after the days when they mattered enough to actually care what they thought.

It's hard to compare because Rance sees a lot more ball than Talia does.

Yeah interesting to note he wasnt on Tex tonight.
Surprise surprise Tex dominates.

Sometimes Rance gets the easy target (tonight it was Jenkins in his first game back). This is mainly due to the fact that Richmond want him to be able to come off his man easier, but it also means he's not defending the best forward most weeks.

What about the fact you cant win finals?? I wonder what the odds are on you finishing 5-8th and getting knocked out week 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes Rance gets the easy target (tonight it was Jenkins in his first game back). This is mainly due to the fact that Richmond want him to be able to come off his man easier, but it also means he's not defending the best forward most weeks.
Astbury has been doing a very good job on the best defender for us this year, but was going to be a tough job for anyone with so much ball coming in.
And yes, this then free Rance up a bit to work off his man and chop out in defence where required.

Hi can any tigers point me to our main thread where we evaluate players and talk about who we need to drop? Thanks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heres a tip for Hardwick.
Give some of the pacey guys a go running out of defence.

Butler and Castagna were shut down well last night. Butler actually looked good when given an opportunity to run through the square with pace

first term after the rioli sheppard incident. crowd mics pick up shit said.
What time stamp. Am watching it again and cant hear much. I do notice Rioli look back to the crowd at 22.20. But apart from that the crowd noise ( on what I am watching ) is muted

Rance was on Otten to start off with and then they worked to make Rance be the loose man in defence for pretty much the rest of the game.

30 years we have been hearing this nonsense
Only one premiership given out each year, pretty tough to win as well. Dogs had been waiting over 60 years, swans 72, pies 32, he'll even the flag favs this year haven't won it in 20 years. So would you rather see your team not be there cause they might lose or do you enjoy the wins along the way and have the hope that maybe some day the dream might be realized. All these supporters waiting for other teams to fail instead of hoping their team succeeds are just losers living off other teams attempts at success.

what was said?
I heard yelling but couldnt make out anything.

I had a few listens but I could only make out 'RIOLI *something something something something*

my ears are pretty bad - someone definitely yells out Rioli's name, and he was certainly giving him a mouthful with the tone

I just couldn't hear what was said though

1.15 remaining in the first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back