• Geelong 20 - 40pts

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • Geelong >40 pts

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They just renewed Chris Scott a few weeks ago until 2022
Lol. Hawks moved on 2 or 3 per season last couple of years. You want Geelong to sack 8 including at least 2 who are still in the top 40 players in the comp.. I agree they need to realise topping up for a flag is no longer an option, but you are seriously doing the baby with the bath water thing.

If I ever gave a second thought to Melbourne I might have been annoyed by that result.

Well played Melborne. Good luck next week. I'll be backing you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just looked at the odds. Melbourne at $1.45 and Hawthorn at $2.75 on Sportsbet. It seems they are clear favourites at the moment as expected.

Top three in the final eight era have won 21 flags, fourth only one. Fourth spot is the football equivalent of harness racing's death seat, you have to play the top team and it's a long way back if you can't force an upset.

I just looked at the odds. Melbourne at $1.45 and Hawthorn at $2.75 on Sportsbet. It seems they are clear favourites at the moment as expected.

Happens every year. Hawks lost to the best team in the finals, the Dees defeated the worst team in the finals. No consideration is ever given to that. Hawks at $2.75 would be a great bet.

Sportsbet currently have for the Melbourne vs Hawthorn match:

Melbourne: $1.45
Hawthorn: $2.75.

Odds are about right.
Yeah for those of us who can see the chance for a big pay day. Hawks at ridiculous overs.

Keep going mate. 3rd oldest playing group. Have a lie down. Tomorrow is a new day

As far as I know it was 3rd oldest playing group after the draft last year, prior a game being played this year, but the 9th youngest list overall (and like i said they had the 3rd most debutantes this year). Unless you can provide more up-to-date stats?

Selwoods interview performance was miles ahead of his on-field performance tonight.
did he duck and play for frees all interview too?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As far as I know it was 3rd oldest playing group after the draft last year, prior a game being played this year, but the 9th youngest list overall (and like i said they had the 3rd most debutantes this year). Unless you can provide more up-to-date stats?
I’ve asked for it. It’s more about the number of games into those 7 debutants. I’m not trying to put the boot in. My team is a sh!t show at the moment. It’s more just illustrating that i think Geelong need to blood more games into youngsters as it appears from the outside to be an aging list

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2018 1st EF: Melbourne v Geelong: MCG, Friday September 7, 7.50pm AEST

Back