Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Suns V Eagles Sat 13th 7:40pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Full of obsessed Richmond trolls...predictable

Funny how insecure they are.. deep down even they know their flags are a gifted joke
Our game day thread also had some West Coast fans trolling. If the roles were reversed and Richmond lost to Gold Coast 90-46, then what are the chances that West Coast supporters would be doing a similar thing?

I think it’s just a standard for Richmond and West Coast fans to troll each other on the main board at this point.

Watched the game last night and watching again now.

Need more than one hand to count t he number of times Mcgovern and Hurn threw themselves onto the ground to try and win a free kick.
Hurn was very poor.

Watched the game last night and watching again now.

Need more than one hand to count t he number of times Mcgovern and Hurn threw themselves onto the ground to try and win a free kick.
Hurn was very poor.
West Coast use the Joel Selwood method for free kicks

First quarter cost the Blues today. Walsh had a poorer game but still picked up 20 odd touches.

Loved the Suns tonight

Got to love blue supporters and this excuse. Teams put the que in the rack after half time because they put you away in the first half.

Your team when the fight is hottest in the first half go to water. When the majority of your supporters realise that the blues are a soft side, only then as a United voice can you pressure change.

It doesn't matter and is irrelevant anyway as the draw for the next few weeks is set.

It's a pity West Coast are going to struggle this year, hearing about the #VICBIAS if they were playing in a night Grand Final would've been hilarious

Look, WCE are a very good team if the game is played in Perth, during the day in 22 degrees with no breeze.
Add night time, another venue and natural weather elements like wind, rain, dew, they’re no good. I know this because i read their autopsy thread.
Oh, and playing in QLD means #VICBIAS

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full of obsessed Richmond trolls...predictable

Funny how insecure they are.. deep down even they know their flags are a gifted joke

There, there mate, not like you guys have carried on like self entitled, whinging knobs and can’t hack it when opposition supporters return fire.
But look, back to last nights game, GC are a very formidable opponent..........

Look, WCE are a very good team if the game is played in Perth, during the day in 22 degrees with no breeze.
Add night time, another venue and natural weather elements like wind, rain, dew, they’re no good. I know this because i read their autopsy thread.
Oh, and playing in QLD means #VICBIAS

They are fine in every condition other than heavy rain and dew. Been very unlucky with games the past 2 years- hawthorn rains entire game and Richmond games at mcg last year poured for 2 qtrs. Did any other team cop that from 2 games last year?

They are fine in every condition other than heavy rain and dew. Been very unlucky with games the past 2 years- hawthorn rains entire game and Richmond games at mcg last year poured for 2 qtrs. Did any other team cop that from 2 games last year?

It’s a winter sport. And if you are any good you win in any conditions. On our game last year, we had pulled your lead back to under 2 goals in sunshine. If Costagna had of converted in the last minute, it would of been 4 points.
If you can’t play in rain etc, then you can’t be considered a chance for the premiership. Luck has nothing to do with it. You guys better turn it around quick smart or you’ll be 1-4 and it won’t matter that you get a solid block if home games at seasons completion.

It’s a winter sport. And if you are any good you win in any conditions. On our game last year, we had pulled your lead back to under 2 goals in sunshine. If Costagna had of converted in the last minute, it would of been 4 points.
If you can’t play in rain etc, then you can’t be considered a chance for the premiership. Luck has nothing to do with it. You guys better turn it around quick smart or you’ll be 1-4 and it won’t matter that you get a solid block if home games at seasons completion.
Yeah it is but if a team cops 2 games worth of down pours in a year vs 0 for most other teams that's very unlikely so they shouldn't plan for an unlikely event I guess

Got to love blue supporters and this excuse. Teams put the que in the rack after half time because they put you away in the first half.

Your team when the fight is hottest in the first half go to water. When the majority of your supporters realise that the blues are a soft side, only then as a United voice can you pressure change.

If Melbourne didn’t kick the first 7 we win yesterday. The slow start in the first quarter cost us. It’s becoming a concern already under Teague.

If you think teams are putting the que in the rack during the 2nd quarter you’re delusional. Percentage is everything t and even more so this year.

Yeah it is but if a team cops 2 games worth of down pours in a year vs 0 for most other teams that's very unlikely so they shouldn't plan for an unlikely event I guess

Well the pies, Tiges etc won in all conditions. They played in rain games. In fact there’s been opposition posters complain about playing us in the rain which suggests that Richmond have played more than a couple in poor conditions and made the best of it. If your team structures and skills are good enough, you overcome these things.

Well the pies, Tiges etc won in all conditions. They played in rain games. In fact there’s been opposition posters complain about playing us in the rain which suggests that Richmond have played more than a couple in poor conditions and made the best of it. If your team structures and skills are good enough, you overcome these things.

Skills are not good enough because they don't train in the conditions in WA as it doesn't rain as much there. It's no coincidence in 2018 I believe WC had 0 games where there was non stop rain

Skills are not good enough because they don't train in the conditions in WA as it doesn't rain as much there. It's no coincidence in 2018 I believe WC had 0 games where there was non stop rain

The Richmond WCE game last year had light rain, medium at worst for part of the game, and the tide of the game had already turned before he rain started.

Maybe the real problem isn't a few drops of moisture by a culture willing to accept excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Suns V Eagles Sat 13th 7:40pm AEST (Metricon)

Back