Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Suns V Eagles Sat 13th 7:40pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they went to the hub, so they should be able to at least pick time of game

They went to the hub because they couldn't play in WA and were afraid to play in Vic. (remember the thread about how it was such a brilliant move by the club?)

Just so I've got it right, you think that because the WA government wont allow travel in and out of the state,
WCE should be able to play...
Where they want
When they want
Who the want.

Anything else??

Well done Gold Coast! 44 points over West Coast is a really great result. I’m not going to say I’m surprised they won (Gold Coast tend to be great at the beginning of the season) but the margin’s definitely not what I had in mind.

As for West Coast, this is the part where they have to be careful. They play Brisbane at the Gabba followed by Port Adelaide and Richmond at Metricon. The Brisbane and Richmond game might be in similar conditions given they are both night games. The Port Adelaide game is in the day, but they are currently in really good form.

1-1 is fine, but 1-4 is a real possibility if they don’t get used to playing a style suited for slippery conditions quickly. Unfortunately for them, the AFL have picked them to play 4 teams who play much better in slippery conditions than in complete dryness.

Simpson really needs to work on gameplan. In fine conditions best team in league, in wet or humid conditions worst team in league. Really unlucky with the fixtures the past 2 years but no excuse pathetic by Simpson

Last edited:
Max props Suns. Hope there is a new trajectory for the club.

Eagles don't need to panic. Such losses teach more than wins, create urgency, focus the mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Adelaide, port, Freo might want night games so it might work out for all

It doesn't matter and is irrelevant anyway as the draw for the next few weeks is set.

It's a pity West Coast are going to struggle this year, hearing about the #VICBIAS if they were playing in a night Grand Final would've been hilarious

It doesn't matter and is irrelevant anyway as the draw for the next few weeks is set.

It's a pity West Coast are going to struggle this year, hearing about the #VICBIAS if they were playing in a night Grand Final would've been hilarious
Just as hilarious as Melbourne being pathetic again

Attention please other clubs,

Please keep your hands off the Suns' young talent, thanks.

Concerned Queenslander
I hope that they can retain all of their young talent now. They are the last team yet to find their feet in the competition and I am confident that they can do so with the talent that they have now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Suns V Eagles Sat 13th 7:40pm AEST (Metricon)

Back