Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Crows v Pies Tues August 11th 6:35pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who won a d by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why mention it?
FFS! Your incessant whining and obsessive/compulsive posting (trolling) must drive your wife/partner to distraction. You obviously lead a very sad and inadequate life. I (almost) feel sorry for you. For goodness sake you need to take a good, hard look at yourself, and try and restore some balance and meaning to your existence.

My comments are a sincere attempt to get you back on the right track, and are by no means an attack on your “character”. Please take it in the spirit it was intended.

Last edited:

FFS! Your incessant whining and obsessive/compulsive posting (trolling) must drive your wife/partner to distraction. You obviously lead a very sad and inadequate life. I (almost) feel sorry for you. For goodness sake you need to take a good, hard look at yourself, and try and restore some balance and meaning to your existence.

My comments are a sincere attempt to get you back on the right track, and are by no means an attack on your “character”. Please take it

-
Um, settle treasure. Be careful of that glass jaw.You will get better.

My comments are a sincere attempt to get you back on the right track, and are by no means an attack on your “character”. Please take it in the spirit it was intended.
You sound like Adamania9. ....hmm

Mate this is a footy forum, of course you will get people who hate the Pies, surprise surprise. Don’t take yourselves so seriously. Make sure you know which account you using would also help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Crows v Pies Tues August 11th 6:35pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Back