Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - Demons v Tigers Sat April 24th 7:25pm EST (MCG) Tigercast Link in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe you are right

But at least our players know that no matter how bad they perform we won't stand around the players race and spit on them as they walk off the ground

Same can't be said for the Tigers though
Hahahaha, until this year Melbourne fans just never turned up to the footy, so technically you are right. The chances of that happening are slim when the fans are nowhere to be seen. Even yesterday’s crowd was dismal for a Melbourne home game.

Anyway, good on Melbourne for the win. Success is long overdue for them. Cheers!

maybe you are right

But at least our players know that no matter how bad they perform we won't stand around the players race and spit on them as they walk off the ground

Same can't be said for the Tigers though
You’re right, that one dickhead who spat at the players is a disgrace however it was only one so pretty much an anomaly. You know what’s not an anomaly for Dees fans? Tears, dismay and disappointment. I’m not sure when these pics were taken as it really could have been any time over the last 50 years.
6599464D-D9E5-438F-8DB1-620117241988.jpeg 139D6058-43D2-4758-A777-61D9B2747754.jpeg 63A5C234-06A3-4B74-B3FE-72EF9DA37E0A.jpeg 8B492EE5-7DA8-43EC-8AD6-FDDD0C25BBF9.jpeg

My point is quite clear. Melbourne, despite tonight's performance and being 6-0, are not a believable prospect as this year's premier and are too dubious to even say they will make it as far as a prelim. This is based off of how Melbourne have been my whole life. You simply cannot trust them no matter how good they may look.
I think what you're trying to say is that Melbourne have too many.............

Demons.................

To yet be taken seriously as a flag contender.

I'll show myself out.

LOL @TigerTime71... "Shermon Tanking" :blush::blush::blush:
Are you sure about that?

Never heard or seen that before. I have seen the term Shemons used on your board though...
Not sure what that says about anyone who'd use that on a public forum.

Are you sure about that?

Never heard or seen that before. I have seen the term Shemons used on your board though...

Especially cos the Tigers coach admitted to tanking for Cotchin.....

Are you sure about that?

You're really struggling here

Hawkins & Selwood by the length of the Flemington straight, but Hawkins by an elbow, i mean nose.

P.S. Sorry Selwood just gets replaced by the biggest campaigner of them all, the strutting peacock himself, Dangerfield. ;)
I'll get sick of your mob soon but I hope you're enjoying because most of my life the Tiges have been a disgrace. Great side to watch. Like North of the 90's.

I'll get sick of your mob soon but I hope you're enjoying because most of my life the Tiges have been a disgrace. Great side to watch. Like North of the 90's.

Oh i remember the Kangas in the 90s, especially the Friday night encounters where you would regularly give us 100+ point thumpings, or close to. Us Tiger supporters finally got rewarded for all those years of sorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - Demons v Tigers Sat April 24th 7:25pm EST (MCG) Tigercast Link in OP!

Back