Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Gerard Whateley will be pushing for 3 or 4 weeks for that Hawkins cheapshot.
You should really stop sharing your thoughts when they are so stupid. Look at the incident and then comment with some intelligence or continuing to appear like you know nothing about the game. Barely high - hit upper back first. 50 but nothing more. Now if he happened to do that to an umpire…..

He has actually played a really strong last half dozen games for us.

lol at the umpiring whinges. No sooking about half the giants goals following a blatant HTB and incorrect disposal. Predictable as night following day

You mean De Boer getting tackled but the ball falling onto his foot? Umpire was technically right there. Whereas there haven't been such ambiguity in Geelong's free rides so far.

Mind you, they have been and are the better side here. The margin accurately reflects the run of play but you can't honestly say Geelong haven't had the better of it.

Who was the Geelong numpty quoting Hawkins free against stats as an example of him being harshly treated by the umps?

There’s even more proof that he gives away frees because he’s a dirty player

It was literally nobody. The figures were quoted that showed he had the worst differential of any of the key forwards in the graphic. And literally nobody had a whinge about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was literally nobody. The figures were quoted that showed he had the worst differential of any of the key forwards in the graphic. And literally nobody had a whinge about it.

It itself was a whinge

You mean De Boer getting tackled but the ball falling onto his foot? Umpire was technically right there. Whereas there haven't been such ambiguity in Geelong's free rides so far.

Mind you, they have been and are the better side here. The margin accurately reflects the run of play but you can't honestly say Geelong haven't had the better of it.

I didn’t think it hit his foot - I realise that a correct disposal doesn’t have to be a well connected disposal, i thought it hit the ground and rolled away but happy enough to be corrected.

I never said we haven’t had the better of it. We have. But this narrative is more predictable than a Steven king story. The conspiracy grows legs and anything the other way gets ignored

GWS just need space and targets inside 50. Hogan was a bigger out than Greene. Himmelberg needs to really stand up and have a blinder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Back