Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You're being deliberately obtuse.

It started by talking about the awful run we have had this year. You trying to dismiss it as all teams having injuries. You're not exactly the type to discuss anything in good faith are you?

Anyway, I have a game thread to monitor and mod stuff to do. Life's too short.
Not when you say "yeah nah" to Grundy being a Collingwood injury, no i'm not

#wehaveinjuriesatcarloltonnobodyelsehas

Arguably equal best player along with Cripps

specially against a team like the pies where you need all the run you can get
LOB is border line VFL/AFL

Yeah, but Grundy's out and the Pies have no other in form ruckmen.

Somewhere out there, there’s a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen you waste. Go find it and apologize.
Put you falsies in, rinse your face in some cold water and get ready to watch the blues win by 50 champion.

Oh and have a drink of your bath water aswell 👍🏻👍🏻

You had 7 players play every game. We have had 3. Pendlebury missed 1 game.

I'm not sure who you are referring to here. Darcy Moore? Daniel Wells? Ben Reid?
Treloar missed 9 games, Wells, Moore and Reid missed majority of the year then Dunn and Scharenberg did their ACLs.

Elliott didn’t play a game that year due to injuries.

Imagine Weitering, your second best KPD and your third best KPD being out and facing prime Kennedy and Darling in a GF.

Abit harder covering important KP too, especially when the depth also goes down with injury.

Anyway, not trying to compare… just saying it’s hardly first time a side has had injuries to deal with.

Last edited:
Imagine if blues get knocked out of the finals by 0.1%.. Not sure if that can mathematically happen, but if it could happen that would absolutely suck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back