Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Freo v Demons Sun July 21st 3:20pm AEST/1:20 WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sean Darcy to Melbourne for Melbourne's first round pick.

Make it happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ch7 showing a replay of Justin Longmuir's one highlight as a player kicking a winning goal against us.

I was at that game, the infamous Whispers in the Sky game when an umpire said "now we know what it's like to have a win".

It wouldn't have even been close if the umpires didn't gift Freo at least 5 goals from soft free kicks in front of goal.

One of the worst displays of biased umpiring I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of biased displays of umpiring against St Kilda.

Ch7 showing a replay of Justin Longmuir's one highlight as a player kicking a winning goal against us.

I was at that game, the infamous Whispers in the Sky game when an umpire said "now we know what it's like to have a win".

It wouldn't have even been close if the umpires didn't gift Freo at least 5 goals from soft free kicks in front of goal.

One of the worst displays of biased umpiring I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of biased displays of umpiring against St Kilda.
Ah yes I see what relevance a St Kilda game from eons ago has in a Freo vs Demons thread

Ah yes I see what relevance a St Kilda game from eons ago has in a Freo vs Demons thread

Blame Ch7 for triggering me by showing J Lo's matchwinning goal from that game that shoudn't have been a matchwinning goal.

The Muppets Smiling GIF by ABC Network

Have a cuppa tea mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Freo v Demons Sun July 21st 3:20pm AEST/1:20 WST (OS)

Back