Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Freo v Demons Sun July 21st 3:20pm AEST/1:20 WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll settle for: you have to be good to be in the top 4, with top 4 percentage in a logjam. The okay teams are below us, failing to get themselves in the top 4. 😁

Good teams have faltered week in week out this season.

Last edited:
Good win for Freo but the Dees were insipid again against them.

The real question is when is Alex Pearce going to get a haircut and get a real job? He looks like he should be in a 70s rock band,

I won't entertain you're ridiculous posts. I literally just told you we lost by 92 with Petracca.

Also we beat you so be quiet. and we beat the dogs. a team that SMASHED you.
Entertain what you'd like (*your by the way, you drunken mess). You just contradicted yourself by entertaining yet another one of my posts, by the way.

Geelong are having a terrible season, no doubt. But our ~18th best side this century is still 6th, up from 12th last season. Melbourne are 10th, down from 4th last season. Should've been a dynasty side. Just a solitary COVID Perth flag to show for it. What a waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real question is when is Alex Pearce going to get a haircut and get a real job? He looks like he should be in a 70s rock band,
He is such a good looking man though.

Haha afl assisted dees win a recent premiership yet can only get 15k at the mcg now thats relevant haha buncho bandwagoners
We are NOT bandwagoners. :madv1:

If we were, we'd get more than 15k at the MCG, you see. 🤗

Righto Dad

Entertain what you'd like (*your by the way, you drunken mess). You just contradicted yourself by entertaining yet another one of my posts, by the way.

Geelong are having a terrible season, no doubt. But our ~18th best side this century is still 6th, up from 12th last season. Melbourne are 10th, down from 4th last season. Should've been a dynasty side. Just a solitary COVID Perth flag to show for it. What a waste.
a covid flag that you couldn't even win. looked like your team was pretty devastated too the way we smashed u in the prelim.

p.s. the covid flag was harder to win than a regular one. We finished on top and never got to play a home game. Elite team that was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Freo v Demons Sun July 21st 3:20pm AEST/1:20 WST (OS)

Back