Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 20.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 36.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 52 28.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t perform as favourites. Much better chance as $3.25 outsiders
Trying to think of games in which we have been clear underdogs.

Richmond last week obviously, and we won.

Dees were slight favourites in round 15 so maybe that doesn't count as close to a coin toss.

But as for the last time we were $3.25... i would guess the dogs round 4 last year? Didn't play well. But we were very undermanned.

Cats round 2 last year i think Cats clear favourites. Played reasonably well then.

Semi final losers usually come out venomous the next week. Like a mad woman scorned.

Expect the Lions to have their their eyes scratched out, their testicles sliced off, and their shirts left unironed.

I still think Demons get the job done but looking at the Lions selections I think it'll be a lot closer than the last couple of meetings. Hoping for a good quality game with the winners battered and sore ;)
Can't think why you would like battered and sore victors ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which shits most of us as Robertson could of been playing during that time, and may have actually made a difference in a couple of games e.g. Richmond.
Id love to see Robertson be freed up to actually hunt the footy, got a good talent there thats largely been wasted.

Depends on how Trac plays and how bad the niggle is. If he's having an impact I'd expect the Dees to get over the line by 2-3 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Back