Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TDK Sub and Voss has lost the plot.

What a clown show and watch the Lions win by 10 goals with Fantasia getting his usual 7 touches starting on field. The game is up Orazia and hand in the nude photos of Vossy please or i am calling the cops on you myself! 🚔👮‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Good luck against Giants next week Lions.
Agree. Baffling decision. If he's fit enough to play, he should start. If he can't run out the game then sub him out. But don't sub him in. Game could be over by then.

McKay as relief
With who up forward??

If Charlie was playing i could somehow make a rough claim as to why. But with no Curnow the decision is baffling and we have lost it at selection already. 🤦‍♀️

Blues won't win a flag with him as coach. Should go all out for Simmo. I wish we would.
I think you are right regarding Voss. Simmo i dont know honestly if he is the man. Voss clearly aint.

With who up forward??

If Charlie was playing i could somehow make a rough claim as to why. But with no Curnow the decision is baffling and we have lost it at selection already. 🤦‍♀️
yeah you're short on tall forwards once McKay is out of there.

absolute head scratcher that TDK isn't starting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK as sub

Carlton fans right now:
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

I think you are right regarding Voss. Simmo i dont know honestly if he is the man. Voss clearly aint.
Watch the Simmo interview on Back Chat the last 2 weeks. You can just tell from the way he talks he knows what it takes to coach a flag. He would be perfect for Carlton given their list profile

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Back