Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Punters should have gone all out in backing Brisbane for a few easy bucks tonight. Had slaughter written all over it once Port helped the Blues make it into the 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like a coach with a plan and a clear out of the list clogging sick notes that have stolen money from the club for years because they obviously are mates with someone higher up.
Well, I'd suggest your club's issues are far more with the people above Voss than Voss himself. By that I mean the club stalwarts and not Cook.

Carlton could've finished top 2 this year if the players didn't drink their own bathwater.

Gets next year to redeem himself and then go from there.

Easily the most predictable result of the finals series. The Blues Bradburied their way into finals with a cooked team. Brisbane were unlucky not to make top 4 and have been playing well recently. Complete contrast. This was always going to be a demolition job, though I would have liked to have seen Carlton do something for at least a quarter.

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Back