Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the game and it stood out like dogs balls.

Scott sat in the box like a stunned mullet and just let it happen.

Brisbane got back into the game going through the corridor.

One wingman owned the corridor and the other one may as well have been standing in the crowd. You guess who was who, shouldn’t be hard.

Zac Bailey a key player in that 3rd quarter.
Righto

And you lost to the team we beat by 80 points….. ouch….. oh well, at least all the fox footy commentators gobble you r
🌈
ha ha simpsons GIF

Cause they learned from multiple Grand Finals failures to shut the **** up and let the play do the talking when they actually win something.

Lions fans clearly not getting the hint, be humble you ****s you haven’t won shit to be even talking right now.

You can gagf dude, ffs lol.

Humble?

A GEELONG supporter, asking us to be humble?

The Hawthorn connection killed you AGAIN tonight dude.

Hi, '89.

/peace

Dads army clearly not up to it ……… Lions way to good, I think Father Time has finally caught up to this group. At the game they looked out on their feet compared to a hungry Lions outfit.
This was a very fine line game. Lions talent stood out but Geelong were amazing in their own right, make no mistake.

I'm always confused at people who make grandiose statements after a match where the line, the difference, is measured by centimetres and milliseconds, which manifests in unique displays of talent executed at just the right moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our list is most likely going to be even younger at this rate lol

Once Gunston and Breust pull the pin I can see our average age just dropping through the floor.

Probably similar to what will happen to your mob if a few decide to call time.

Have a feeling some of them will get the tap on the shoulder.

This was a very fine line game. Lions talent stood out but Geelong were amazing in their own right, make no mistake.

I'm always confused at people who make grandiose statements after a match where the line, the difference, is measured by centimetres and milliseconds, which manifests in unique displays of talent executed at just the right moment.

This.

Of course people will accuse me of bias because I go for one or the teams in the game itself but there were two teams playing, one won, one lost. The one that lost, led with 2.30 to go:

They can’t have been shit.

I'm sure that was the best he could come up with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back