Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I thought it was a great game. Both sides did well. I haven't gave shit to either side. Just you.
Why am I the lucky one?
I was happy for the Lions to make a grand final, clearly the better team on the night,I just hate all the bogans sticking round for the after party

How is that a choke? Just cos we won week 1 of finals and made finals? I think getting the wooden spoon is a choke, but hey maybe your right? Wooden spoons are better

You choked because:

It was 3rd v 5th

It was against the Lions who can’t win at the MCG

You were 29 points up at half time or whatever.

They played an extra final that was tough mind you.

You’d be saying the exact same thing if it was the other way around and you know it.

You choked because:

It was 3rd v 5th

It was against the Lions who can’t win at the MCG

You were 29 points up at half time or whatever.

They played an extra final that was tough mind you.

You’d be saying the exact same thing if it was the other way around and you know it.
29? Or 19 points in reality, but do go on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is that a choke? Just cos we won week 1 of finals and made finals? I think getting the wooden spoon is a choke, but hey maybe your right? Wooden spoons are better

Geelong lost to a team with a horrific record at the MCG. Embarrassing. Plus, from 2011 onwards - 9 Preliminary Finals for 3 wins and 6 losses. Frustrating..

I have to say Brisbane were genuinely brilliant. Thought they'd fall apart after Oz went down but they kept on truckin'. Lohmann is a superstar. Andrews brilliant as always. Thought we'd get over them but we just couldn't stay composed

Hope brissy go all the way this year
Your group played your part in a brilliant game of football tonight. All the Geelong supporters around me were first class at the G tonight, as they were 2 years ago in victory. Have no doubt over the next few seasons the Cats will be having a major influence late in September, as your club always does.

Ah yes I remember that Finals match, Geelong were too good in that game. Here's a stat which is another "beauty":

Richmond vs Geelong - Finals

Richmond - 10 wins
Geelong - 2 wins

You seem somewhat desperate to stay relevant four weeks after your season ended for some reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back