Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Demons v Freo Sun June 2nd 1pm AEST (TIO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You said Geelong were THE form team of the competition, which I never did.

I said Melbourne have been pretenders since 2022.

You have been dreadfully inaccurate. Melbourne aren't even in the 8.
who cares what the ladder says now? Last year we came top 4 and went ou straight sets. Now you're criticising us for not finishing high up enough on the ladder. lol. pick a side.

You came 12th this year and almost lost to a VFL side champ.

who cares what the ladder says now? Last year we came top 4 and went ou straight sets. Now you're criticising us for not finishing high up enough on the ladder. lol. pick a side.

Win a final in a regular season for the first time since 2018 then get back to me.

Melbourne has won four finals at the Melbourne Cricket Ground since 2001; two since 2007. That must be kind of soul destroying, which is how a danster gets produced I guess.

Last edited:

LLLLLADIES AN GENEL’MAN - START YOUR ‘CHAMP OFF’!

One of the craziest results I've seem for some time. Who knew Fremantle could score like that

We’ve actually been leading teams across-the-board in most facets of the game, except being wildly inaccurate over the last few weeks. Contrary to what David King spews up on first crack each week, we’ve actually been playing a reasonably free-flowing game, but have just missed almost every shot at goal!
The game against Sydney is a good example,Iwas 10:1 to 1:10 at one stage.
At some point, it had to click with our forwards actually getting them through the big sticks. Today was that day. Who knows what next week will bring!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back