Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Freo v Suns Sun June 23rd 4pm AEST/2pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When Fremantle play like this they’re an obvious top 6 side, trouble is they can’t put it together for multiple weeks in a row

Definitely a better side than Geelong, Port and Melbourne right now though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longmire moving Heeney to the midfield this year shows that just one positional change can make a huge difference to a side.

Even that one was forced with us having Mills, Adams and Parker out for the first month! Best thing for us as it forced Longmire to put Heeney in the midfield

When Fremantle play like this they’re an obvious top 6 side, trouble is they can’t put it together for multiple weeks in a row

Definitely a better side than Geelong, Port and Melbourne right now though
&carlton if you guys werent a protected species from the umps.

&carlton if you guys werent a protected species from the umps.
We are about parity for frees for and against

And if you are going to use umpiring as an excuse for your performance then you are in for a very challenging life (given if you are unsuccessful it is always outside of your own control!!! They’re all against me I tell ya!!!!!!)

Need 🚮 reaction for you

Splendid, just in time for them to have a down week against us next round then. It’s all coming up trumps for the ladder-leading Swans 😎

"I think the Suns have identified that Freo don't finish games well"

I raise you a Freo identifying the Suns don't win away. Let's see if Gold Coast can kick 4 more goals than Freo in the next 10mins.

Back