Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Bombers v Eagles Sun June 23rd 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this wasn’t even current when you last won a final
Half this current team were probably under 5yo or not even born the last time they won a final.

Has a shittier side ever been third this far into a year 😂

Would love them week 1

I mean the only reason most of us rate Collingwood as top 3 is because of 2023. Hardly amazing 2024 form.

Outside of Sydney & Carlton, all teams have had huge flaws & dips. Bombers, Pies, Dogs, Lions, Dockers, Giants, Power, Dees…none have played consistently good footy and you’d expect the 1st & 2nd seeds (Sydney & Carlton) will be going into finals very confident against all of them.

For all the criticism Martin gets for his kicking, he is seriously impressive in his kicking today.
Helps that he's taken the percentage option more often. Most of his issue with his kicking is that he tries to invent too often instead of taking the obvious option. The only time I've seen him try and invent something he didn't need to was the checkside at goal that he missed. Was probably also part of the reason he missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not about the ones that have been given. You blokes have played outside the rules all game without being pinged for it. Crowd knew it too, was flat as **** all match
Goes for both teams. Fine with the unis letting it go but kidding yourself thinking it’s costing you the win lol 😂

Tough watch. Did what we had to do but far too many skill errors and poor decisions. An old saying but it rings true when it comes to us, keep it simple stupid.

West Coast were pretty good and had us under the pump for large periods. On another day they could have easily taken the points.

Goes for both teams. Fine with the unis letting it go but kidding yourself thinking it’s costing you the win lol 😂
Champ you were well beaten for 3 quarters by a side with no Reid or Kelly. If that doesn’t start ringing alarm bells then I feel for you. Will make it even sweeter when you inevitably crash out of finals or even better, choke the top 8 from here.

Champ you were well beaten for 3 quarters by a side with no Reid or Kelly. If that doesn’t start ringing alarm bells then I feel for you. Will make it even sweeter when you inevitably crash out of finals or even better, choke the top 8 from here.
Eat Grilled Cheese GIF by Dietz & Watson

Back