Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Port v Blues Thurs May 30th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s different. There’s an entirely different rule about obeying an umpires instruction. The Umpire asked Sidebottom directly to give the ball back. Sidebottom did not. Technically the umpire could have pinged him for that.
Really?

Despite we were just told that players are allowed to place the ball on the ground? Unless the umpires tell them otherwise?

Blues absorbing the Port dominance quite well.

Can see them kicking 4 in 5 minutes to break it open now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposition players are allowed to follow a player.

It was a wrong call by Stevic.
They already can follow a player into the protected area

I understand that.

Did someone from Carlton follow Port player into the protected area? If so, were they within 2 metres of Port player the entire time? I didn’t see a Carlton player in that contest within 2 metres of the Port player who took possession.

The AFL machine wants Carlton in finals. That much is obvious

There is a strong link between Stevic umpiring and wins wanted by the AFL. He has a long and profitable career of screwing over non-Victoria clubs and blatantly favouring others and gets rewarded with Grand Final umpiring gigs.

Purely coincidental I'm sure.

They do it all the time now. The only time they disallow it is when they run between the guy with the ball and the man on the mark

Was there a Carlton player within 2 metres of the guy who took possession? I did not see a Carlton player in the area which makes me think that was why it was not allowed. I could be wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Port v Blues Thurs May 30th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back