Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad isn’t that silly, they have never won a flag and will never win one
Yea stranger things have happened tho.

I mean Port Adelaide traded their future first rounder for our second rounder to aquire a C grader chb aka the “missing piece “ only to be tumbling down the ladder now and good chance to land freo a top 10 pick

So yes silliness abounds in the AFL world

This is a weird one. Sydney clearly, and rightly, the overwhelming favourites. However:

1) Freo play the SCG well. It suits our defensive zone as there's not as much ground to cover.

2) The shortness of the oval means that even hit and hope centre-clearances tend to land i50. I'd back Jackson, Amiss and Treacy to at least half most of those, and probably get a few. If Freo win clearance then anything's possible.

Either Sydney by a lot, or a tight Freo upset.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s 5m smaller…… and wider, people still must think it’s the size of a kids ground
True, yet seems to make a massive difference (to the eyes at least), especially coming out of the middle. It's 10m shorter than Optus (5m wider), 5m shorter and narrower than MCG. 300m2 less than Optus, 1200m2 less than MCG. That'll have an impact.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Let's see how long it takes for FoxFooty to fix the score bug in the bottom right corner......

Edit: Good to hear Adam Papalia doing more than Perth games.

Far under-utilised talent. More Papalia, less Deeeeeeerayne and Kelli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back