Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The bullshit downfield and other gifts didnt help , geez louise, Fyfe throws and drops it cold a lot,

But flip side too many passnegers freo outworked us, annoying to lose, but 1 point , fought it out,
Oh f*** off 🤣. Plenty of shockers went both ways, the result had nothing to do with the umpiring, giving up 44 points in a quarter did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of the free kick count, I still think Freo got the rub of the green. Holding the ball basically didn't exist for you.

Granted. Good win for the Chad-snatchers. Your Grand Final win.

Bro, Heeney dropped the ball in like 3 tackles and it was play on continually for him. Yes, we did get some lucky calls, but let's not ignore Heeney getting a free run whenever he got tackled.

Interestingly you are the only supporter in here having an ungracious sook session
I just said above that it was a good win by the Chad-snatchers. You couldn't have played any better. Just everything you touched turned into an assy goal. You also did really well containing Chad, Heeney and Gulden. It'll probably be a template for teams to beat us.

You did however get a lot of suspicious calls that led directly to goals. And the commentators were absolutely gushing over Fremantle. Thems the facts. Deal with it.

I just said above that it was a good win by the Chad-snatchers. You couldn't have played any better. Just everything you touched turned into an assy goal. You also did really well containing Chad, Heeney and Gulden. It'll probably be a template for teams to beat us.

You did however get a lot of suspicious calls that led directly to goals. And the commentators were absolutely gushing over Fremantle. Thems the facts. Deal with it.
Are you Rose McGowan in Jawbreaker?

so did Sydney!!! you had so many from goals in the last half that came from frees!

Go suck on a lemon you sore loser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Swans v Freo Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (SCG)

Back