Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure. Says the supporter of the team that’s been absolutely awful for three decades.
Stay Mad GIF

Reading your posts lashing out and attacking everyone in game day threads each week it seems like oppo supporters might be living in your head Chissy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone with the requisite skills and time do a video overview of every free kick Curnow receives and compare to other key forwards (although you'd need to see all the ones that are missed). I don't really think any one team is getting a free ride from the umpires, but I do believe this player is.
It’s Weightman free kicks vs Curnow free kicks right now

Can someone with the requisite skills and time do a video overview of every free kick Curnow receives and compare to other key forwards (although you'd need to see all the ones that are missed). I don't really think any one team is getting a free ride from the umpires, but I do believe this player is.
I reckon they miss some on him and then make it up with some weird 50/50 calls later

That free he got was absolutely not there, like by the letter of the law it was but how many times is it paid? But, there have been other contests where he should’ve been paid frees that were left

He does get more frees than I’d expect, especially given that McKay is taller and faster AND gets infringed upon more egregiously IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back