Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Saints v Bombers Sat July 27th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

Lucky they traded for McKay to sure the defence up right
McKay went to the Deledio school of club swapping decision making.

Benny boy is right now watching North on the rise to a rosier future whilst he's now playing for a certain future cellar dweller. Have a nice career as a Bombre Ben. Just love it.

Don't love the farcical compo pick the AFL gave North though

McKay went to the Deledio school of club swapping decision making.

Benny boy is right now watching North on the rise to a rosier future whilst he's now playing for a certain future cellar dweller. Have a nice career as a Bombre Ben. Just love it.

Don't love the farcical compo pick the AFL gave North though

Hey just wait for them to do it again with the compo this year lol

Gee this game reminds me of games gone by, and when the camera panned to the box I remembered why. General B Scott is in charge of the bombers.

His love affair with veterans remains , his ability to finish ninth is near legendary. His drive for success on field I think is in 'the nice to haves'.

How many more years has he got, I doubt he last after next season. Bombers will wake up much quicker than North did, and they'd want to.
Was today's match one of his 'aberrations'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was today's match one of his 'aberrations'?

Oh it is probably us resultists that are the problem, not sure if was an aberration, but there will be some 'easy fixes' and during the week they'll sort out a couple of things.

And it is an 8 year plan after all, he will bleed them of millions and then get sacked.

We know how shit we are, and I just laugh at them for how bad they are.

Lucky for me, I’m a Celtics fan and couldn’t care if Essendon went another 20 years being bad, it’s hilarious 😆

Highlights:

The coin Toss. Hahahahahahahahaha

Last 1/4 Essendon fan throwing scarf onto the ground. Hahahahahahaha

Oh yea, was a pretty neat game too. Cooper played alright.

:)

Geez, a Swans supporter complaining about the inequalities in the draft system.

I have been outspoken of it for ages mate called for a change in the curve years ago. I know it’s a flat out farce, but it’s just never going to be perfect

Oh it is probably us resultists that are the problem, not sure if was an aberration, but there will be some 'easy fixes' and during the week they'll sort out a couple of things.

And it is an 8 year plan after all, he will bleed them of millions and then get sacked.
He’d be ‘bitterly’ disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Saints v Bombers Sat July 27th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back