Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be a good test of depth. Both teams dealing with injury clouds over many key players.

Hoping the Blues get it done and dig in for Crippa's 200th.
What is Carlton injury cloud? 2 best 22 key position players who are both tests and will play anyway. And if one of them doesn’t, Pittonet will play and shit on English anyway.

What is Carlton injury cloud? 2 best 22 key position players who are both tests and will play anyway. And if one of them doesn’t, Pittonet will play and shit on English anyway.
Weitering, TDK and maybe Charlie (or else he's just been shit) all under clouds...but you're right they may play.

Keath may come in for Jones which is probably not much of a downgrade. Naughton is harder to cover but you still have 2 gun talls and might benefit from the added speed from going smaller.

The rest from both sides are either long termers or not very good.

Weitering, TDK and maybe Charlie (or else he's just been shit) all under clouds...but you're right they may play.

Keath may come in for Jones which is probably not much of a downgrade. Naughton is harder to cover but you still have 2 gun talls and might benefit from the added speed from going smaller.

The rest from both sides are either long termers or not very good.
You clearly don't watch the dogs if you think Jones to Keath is not much of a downgrade....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Clarke said Charlie completed training and is good to play.
I'd love to put all my faith on that but we aren't the most transparent club when it comes to injuries - Gov wasn't even listed on this week's report and is now out.

Surely Hewett is too good at football not to be playing each week?
Most Blues supporters hold this sentiment too, it seems a bit bizarre that we’re not playing him.

Possibly the club view the midfield as too one-dimensional with both Hewett and Kennedy in, where Kennedy is getting selected as he ads a bit more up forward and in the ruck. Who really knows though, I’d certainly prefer to see Hewett in the side.

Most Blues supporters hold this sentiment too, it seems a bit bizarre that we’re not playing him.

Possibly the club view the midfield as too one-dimensional with both Hewett and Kennedy in, where Kennedy is getting selected as he ads a bit more up forward and in the ruck. Who really knows though, I’d certainly prefer to see Hewett in the side.
MK is playing time as a third tall forward but TDK and Pitt back might make his forward time limited.

I prefer Hewett to Kennedy. Feel like Kennedy is more prone to being spread up and just kicking to no one.

Would think George just plays ahead of Hollands on the wing.

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back