Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t he play HF/Wing for the Swans. I know he’s not quick but I thought his ball use was above average. Obviously I don’t watch the Blues as much as Carlton fans
Pretty sure he played HB for the Swans before his move into the midfield. Don't ever remember him on a wing. His best position is definitely as a defensive midfielder - no doubt he will be back in the team at some point just think we are trying to find the right balance. Although Hewett is probably a better mid than Kennedy, Kennedy is more versatile and can play anywhere (and by anywhere I mean all four lines)

Bevo stating Carlton have 2 small forwards and a mid named as emergencies meaning we will be making a late change for a tall.

The insight would be amazing except for the fact he seems to have confused a 1.98m Sam Durdin who is named as emergency with a 1.73m Corey Durdin who is injured.....

Whoever is doing the opposition analysis for the Dogs either needs to be sacked or give Bevo some que cards

Bevo stating Carlton have 2 small forwards and a mid named as emergencies meaning we will be making a late change for a tall.

The insight would be amazing except for the fact he seems to have confused a 1.98m Sam Durdin who is named as emergency with a 1.73m Corey Durdin who is injured.....

Whoever is doing the opposition analysis for the Dogs either needs to be sacked or give Bevo some que cards

You doubt Lord Farquaad?

Dogs in an upset IMO. This feels like one of those games.

I understand why some people feel like this. I’d just advise against it.

Bulldogs would be outsiders with Liam Jones, now we’re facing maybe the best KPF pair in the comp without him too. This will be at least a 7 goal + win. Maybe Bont goes god mode and we keep it within 20.

Got a feeling this is going to get ugly. I've tipped us every week this year, sometimes with confidence and sometimes with optimism. I just can't see a way we get close this week.

Blues by 60+ points.

Beavis and Butthead have been running our Oppo Analysis dept for years now.

Beavis and Butthead have been running our Oppo Analysis dept for years now.

Bevo sacked them long ago because he didn't like their taste in music.

Bevo does Oppo Analysis.
1720845110085.png

...and it shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trealor late out for Dogs is huge for them but still think they win the midfield battle, Carlton midfield thin with no Kennedy/Hewett.

Sam Walsh already lunging head first into the turf when tackled.

Not a good look.

Spending too much time with Cerra.

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Dogs v Blues Sat July 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Back